paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: Anime-On-Line - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99 (Anime) - £35.99 (Zavvi) - £37.99 (Amazon)

71L42VMY4IL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
when you order your copy at zavvi, then you should get a mint copy.

in the last 8 years I only received 3 damaged steelbooks.
For real? What..... about 15-20% of my steelbooks from zavvi have been dented. Have had to use to much time with "customer service" to have replacements sent. Even had to have replacements replaced due to damage.

For real? What..... about 15-20% of my steelbooks from zavvi have been dented. Have had to use to much time with "customer service" to have replacements sent. Even had to have replacements replaced due to damage.
I have luck I guess

very nice! lets just hope it arrives safely.. bit of a gamble with amazon, not sure about anime-on-line and dont want 20% custom charges on zavvi hm
If you need any help in getting a copy from either Amazon or Zavvi just let me know :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
when you order your copy at zavvi, then you should get a mint copy.

in the last 8 years I only received 3 damaged steelbooks.

With zavvi you risk customs? Didn't know that (I'm from the Netherlands)

yeah, i know.. its just that they‘re actually located in Guernsey and therefore outside the EU, so customs here in Frankfurt pull out every package with a declared value above 25€ and charge 5€ handling fee + 19% VAT on top

If you need any help in getting a copy from either Amazon or Zavvi just let me know :thumbs:

thanks m8! ive ordered at anime-on-line and hope they will handle the parcel with care..

Reactions: Robles
Hi there. Can anyone confirm of it is locked to region b or if it's region free.
Region B friend, unfortunately. Its good to know that regionfree blu ray players aren't as scary pricey as they used to be. Still pricey now but 5 years ago yeesh. Considering buying the manga as well and falling headfirst into all things Berserk since I have time.

Reactions: Premises
My birthday in June and I have a feeling I’ll like thiS. Plus unreal art.
Might treat myself for ageing! But after release with a code

You won't like the "ending" though. No one does. Might be worth watching online before you commit in case it rubs you the wrong way. :thumbs:

Seems to be sold out at zavvi atm so ordered from Animeonline, hopefully they send it with care!
Zavvi website auto list as sold out on release date if Zavvi do not have any stock on their system

When Zavvi get delivery of the stock the website listing will change to Buy Now

• Thanks
Reactions: Sampy
wow this is looking sick! did you get a shipping notification from anime-on-line? mine still says "processing in progress".. how was the packaging? box or jiffy bag?

Jiffy, tbh I was a little worried it was going to be bent, thankfully not. I didn't get any notification it was sent, the order just changed to shipped today.

• Informative
Reactions: hatredhorror