England
Whats your favourite tv cartoon show?

For me its American Dad.

Attachments

• Cartoon.jpeg
    Cartoon.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
South Park and Family Guy....anybody see the new FG. WOW they go so far it's almost unberarable to watch. It was hilarious.

AFter Stewey gets beat up by Joes baby girl

Peter : Lets see that lesbo Suzy Swanson beat him up now
Brian: Wait a minute, how do you know she's gay?
Peter: Short haircut, stubby legs, doesn't respond to my advances.

anyone who puts family guy above south park, and especially above futurama are getting put on ignore :squint:

futurama/south park > *

Yeah my 9 and 6 year old LOVE Family Guy. Apparently they had convinced their Gramma that mommy and daddy let them watch it, so she went and bought it for them on dvd and let them watch it when they come over to visit! Little ***** they are! EEK!EEK!

anyone who puts family guy above south park, and especially above futurama are getting put on ignore :squint:

futurama/south park > *

Those come in my list as 2 and 3 favorites :) I was a big follower of Futurama back in the day too bad they had to cancel it! who would of thought Bender was Mexican? lol

Those come in my list as 2 and 3 favorites :) I was a big follower of Futurama back in the day too bad they had to cancel it! who would of thought Bender was Mexican? lol

Bender was Mexican? I missed something.....

I hope they bring the show back. That's what happened with family guy. After it got cut, they played it on Adult Swim and it got a big audience there so they brought it back. I think they said something similar about Futurama, but only thing new is a couple movies.

Bender was Mexican? I missed something.....

I hope they bring the show back. That's what happened with family guy. After it got cut, they played it on Adult Swim and it got a big audience there so they brought it back. I think they said something similar about Futurama, but only thing new is a couple movies.

his name is Bender Bending Rodríguez

you guys have seen the movies right?