Best source for blu ray amaray case cover art inserts

jimmyv

Premium Supporter
Mar 27, 2013
SoCal, USA
I've searched the forums and reviewed several choice threads but most are very aged at this point and nothing was spot on anyway.

I've got several dozen blu ray discs in standard blu ray amaray cases with no cover art.

Is there any central source for obtaining cover art?
Can you order them ready-to-go from somewhere?
Is it best to print at home?
- and if yes, what's a really good source for blu ray cover art inserts images?

I'm open to custom cover art but also am not averse to sticking with the studio inserts either.

Thanks everyone
rock.gif

jimmyv

I've searched the forums and reviewed several choice threads but most are very aged at this point and nothing was spot on anyway.

I've got several dozen blu ray discs in standard blu ray amaray cases with no cover art.

Is there any central source for obtaining cover art?
Can you order them ready-to-go from somewhere?
Is it best to print at home?
- and if yes, what's a really good source for blu ray cover art inserts images?

I'm open to custom cover art but also am not averse to sticking with the studio inserts either.

Thanks everyone
rock.gif

jimmyv
I use CustomManiacs.org, Covercity.net, HiRescovers.net, R1db.com, and if I am building my own cover - Cinematerial.com for HiRes posters, and Repostered.com - plus for inner steelbook art MovieStillsdb.com
For printing I highly recommend the freeware at Blurayprinter.com
(Does a great job)
Obviously I can't post the Hi-Rez versions because they're too big
In the case of DVD disc scans - I photoshop out the DVD logo and replace it with Blu ray logo.
31606139-DFCE-4B48-892F-9C7752DEDE98.jpeg
FB18CA23-273C-4B5E-A567-2B34776042E5.jpeg
AFB399CA-B7B2-44FA-9559-BE592AECF4B9.jpeg

BBB902D1-A5FA-4CE1-97FC-92F59744A7DD.jpeg
C6D26488-F0C5-4BD7-B4E6-FC33B22A7ED1.jpeg

Last edited:
Thx bud. I just registered for CustomManiacs.org and Covercity.net. I'll download Blurayprinter too! :thumbs:
You bet!:thumbs:
Custom maniacs is the bomb!
Yeah - Blurayprinter is great. You just choose DVD or Blu ray and drop your stuff and print!:thumbs:
(Notice they are sponsored by CustomManics!:rofl:)

Reactions: jimmyv
I use CustomManiacs.org, Covercity.net, HiRescovers.net, R1db.com, and if I am building my own cover - Cinematerial.com for HiRes posters, and Repostered.com - plus for inner steelbook art MovieStillsdb.com
For printing I highly recommend the freeware at Blurayprinter.com
(Does a great job)
Obviously I can't post the Hi-Rez versions because they're too big
In the case of DVD disc scans - I photoshop out the DVD logo and replace it with Blu ray logo.
View attachment 436795View attachment 436796View attachment 436797
View attachment 436798View attachment 436799
Does Blurayprinter have a slipcover template for amarays?

Does Blurayprinter have a slipcover template for amarays?
You can find templates online. The ones you get on Custom Maniacs, etc. are obviously already the correct size.
But, if you are making one yourslef - I usually just use one of the covers I had gotten from CM and just place my images over and size them correctly to the cover below.
Blurayprinter will automatically size and print - so, if I choose Blu ray size - and drop a DVD amaray cover in there- it will automatically resize for Blu ray. (I recommend getting the size close - a dvd squished to Blu ray size has a squished look with artifacts)
B99AE6FB-72DD-4972-A100-DF2673324B4B.gif

*note - blurayprinter is a weird program in the sense that it is a program on your computer - but it isn't.
You will have a "blurayprinter.exe" icon on your desktop, that will ask you to run the program (like an installer) but it just takes you online to the program (the entire thing happens online at their program).

Reactions: AlienKing
You can find templates online. The ones you get on Custom Maniacs, etc. are obviously already the correct size.
But, if you are making one yourslef - I usually just use one of the covers I had gotten from CM and just place my images over and size them correctly to the cover below.
Blurayprinter will automatically size and print - so, if I choose Blu ray size - and drop a DVD amaray cover in there- it will automatically resize for Blu ray. (I recommend getting the size close - a dvd squished to Blu ray size has a squished look with artifacts)
View attachment 438427

*note - blurayprinter is a weird program in the sense that it is a program on your computer - but it isn't.
You will have a "blurayprinter.exe" icon on your desktop, that will ask you to run the program (like an installer) but it just takes you online to the program (the entire thing happens online at their program).
I dont remember seeing a slip cover template at CM. Or maybe i wasnt looking in the right place before. All their 'cover' templates are Amaray inserts.

I'll give Blurayprinter a try though. Seems like that's the slipcover option.

I dont remember seeing a slip cover template at CM. Or maybe i wasnt looking in the right place before. All their 'cover' templates are Amaray inserts.

I'll give Blurayprinter a try though. Seems like that's the slipcover option.
Oh, I must've misread your post. I didn't know you were after slipcover templates.
I don't dabble in slipcover making. So, I'm no help there. Maybe CM has those- but I have never checked.

Oh, I must've misread your post. I didn't know you were after slipcover templates.
I don't dabble in slipcover making. So, I'm no help there. Maybe CM has those- but I have never checked.
Yea, well Blurayprinter looks like it but it could also be the Amaray inserts...we'll see.