Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Order: :amazon: Collectors Edition
Release: ??/??/15
Price: $69.99

Poster.jpg

A little bit off topic. Do you guys know if season 2 has been confirmed? Last time I read the audience numbers in the U.S. were not as high as expected and there were speculations of the series getting canceled. I love the show I think it's brilliant but money talks big time in this industry.

A little bit off topic. Do you guys know if season 2 has been confirmed? Last time I read the audience numbers in the U.S. were not as high as expected and there were speculations of the series getting canceled. I love the show I think it's brilliant but money talks big time in this industry.

Yep a Second season has been approved since even before the first one began, The ratings were significantly high and even broke records.

Reactions: rodtp
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what this will be!

A second season is planned and is expected to air in early 2016. :thumbs:

I'm not sure where you got this news...but "BCS" got great ratings(relative to cable, of course). The series premiere brought in 7 million viewers (against the Grammys, no less), and averaged 5 million for the season. It is also had the best cable premiere ever, in some key demos.
There will absolutely be a season 2. I'm surprised they haven't green lit season 3!!

I read on newspaper saying after a very good start breaking records the following whatever episodes were not reaching the expected numbers viewers. Anyway I'm glad it's doing really well. I love it!!!

Preordered. Never spent this much on just 1 season before but its collectors editions. Works out $96 (£60) to uk with customs prepaid so not to bad. I can always cancel if i dont like what the collectors edition is.

When it was first announced, I didn't think this show would turn out good. Boy was I wrong! Everything about the show just came together somehow. Can't wait to watch Season 2. But I don't see myself buying collector's edition of each season of this show though. May be once it ends, I might grab an affordable "complete" edition.

70 $ For a simple Season, the limited edition is THE PRICE you paid, that's too expensive for a TV show single season

Nothing more abour this edition !!!!

Well, that's just MSRP. MSRP for Game of Thrones is $80, so $70 isn't absurd. It's just no one pays that amount. It'll probably be $35 or so on release day