May 3, 2011
Montreal
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beverly Hills Cop 4 - Streaming on Netflix in Summer 2024

Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime

Director: Mark Molloy

Cast: Eddie Murphy

Release: 2024-00-00

Plot: The fourth entry in the Beverly Hills Cop series.

Attachments

• 2011-10-27-eddie_murphy-533x356.jpg
    2011-10-27-eddie_murphy-533x356.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 223
As per IMDB:

The studio and Bruckheimer made the announcement today with their deal beginning in April of 2014. In addition, the deal also includes details on a new Beverly Hills Cop and also Top Gun 2. Both films will bring back their respective stars Eddie Murphy and Tom Cruise with Bruckheimer producing the two new films which were produced during his early success at Paramount.

As for Beverly Hills Cop, Deadline says the new film is being called a reboot, but there are no details known at this time. We recently heard that Bruckheimer would produce the new film bringing back Eddie Murphy as Axel Foley and Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol writers Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec set to script the film. And in an interesting turn of events, director Brett Ratner, who was once attached to an attempted revival of the property five years ago, is again attached to direct.

Earlier this year, CBS made a Beverly Hills Cop TV series pilot that featured Tropic Thunder star Brandon T. Jackson as Foley's son, working as a detective in Beverly Hills, which got Paramount interested in the film franchise again. However, it's not clear if this new film will bring that element into play or not. The press release only says, "This time Foley will be returning to his Detroit roots." The script is still being worked on, but this will be the first project that Bruckheimer and Paramount collaborate on as part of their new deal, so expect to hear more news very soon.

In addition, Bruckheimer also took one of his Disney projects to his new studio home.

Man, I hope that's National Treasure. I want a third. I love those flicks! (it obviously won't be Pirates)

Man, I hope that's National Treasure. I want a third. I love those flicks! (it obviously won't be Pirates)
Oops... forgot to remove that.

Here's what goes after:
Finally, the project that Bruckheimer took over to Paramount from his days at Disney is called Shake. The story is a cat and mouse thriller a FBI agent who is bringing in a serial killer when an earthquake happens and the killer gets loose.

No Treasure... :(

Im so damn happy right now this is just what I needed to perk up my day:oohyeah:

now we just need the 3rd national treasure movie :D

Title ATM Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley. WTF ??

“Axel Foley returns to Beverly Hills once more after receiving a phone call from an old friend warning that his estranged daughter Jane might be in danger. Quickly making new enemies as he teams up with Jane and her ex, Detective Bobby Tapia, Axel finds himself caught up in a conspiracy stretching between deadly cartels, even the Beverly Hills Police.”

As a kid I enjoyed the 3rd film but as I got older it didn't age as well. Then I learned the backstory of the film, and I'm totally worried about this one.

Looks awesome tbh, like an actual action movie for a change. Shame this is not gonna be in theaters though.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database