Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beyond Skyline (2017)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Liam O'Donnell

Cast: Frank Grillo, Bojana Novaković, Iko Uwais, Callan Mulvey, Antonio Fargas, Pamelyn Chee, Yayan Ruhian, Jacob Vargas, Jonny Weston, Joanne Baron, Zarah Mahler, Kevin O'Donnell, Betty Gabriel

Release: 2017-11-09

Plot: A tough-as-nails detective embarks on a relentless pursuit to free his son from a nightmarish alien warship.

But... But... The latest trailer says:
View attachment 338299
lol

That is awesome tho @tridon !!! Must have been really cool to talk to him about it!

That's why I was so confused! I asked him why he would open against Star Wars and he said it'll be VOD. I think it may get released in theatres internationally (since international markets supported the first film), but just not in North America.

That's why I was so confused! I asked him why he would open against Star Wars and he said it'll be VOD. I think it may get released in theatres internationally (since international markets supported the first film), but just not in North America.

Maybe it will have a limited release in NA Theaters?
Either way, you're right. Opening up against the biggest movie of the year is a BAD IDEA.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Geez, I just realized that this has The Raid team of Iko Uwais and Yayan Ruhian in it! :OMG:

@bloodsnake007, you must be psyched to see this, eh? :D
@tridon You know it! :woot: :notworthy:

Yayan is a badass! :cool:
porradaria.gif

• Thanks
This was SOOO much damn fun! I loved every minute of this sequel.

It connects directly to the end of the first film, so you find out what's happened with Jarrod and Elaine from Skyline 1 (though they're played by different actors here). Frank Grillo and Iko Uwais kick absolute ass together! The film goes much more R-rated this time around -- lots of blood and gore. It starts in LA, following a different group during the same invasion from the first film. Then it goes on to the mothership where we meet back up with Jarrod and Elaine, finally wrapping up in Indonesia where we meet up with The Raid stars.

@bloodsnake007, you've gotta check this out, bud! It's awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This was SOOO much damn fun! I loved every minute of this sequel.

It connects directly to the end of the first film, so you find out what's happened with Jarrod and Elaine from Skyline 1 (though they're played by different actors here). Frank Grillo and Iko Uwais kick absolute ass together! The film goes much more R-rated this time around -- lots of blood and gore. It starts in LA, following a different group during the same invasion from the first film. Then it goes on to the mothership where we meet back up with Jarrod and Elaine, finally wrapping up in Indonesia where we meet up with The Raid stars.

@bloodsnake007, you've gotta check this out, bud! It's awesome!

Do you have to have watched the first to enjoy this?

Do you have to have watched the first to enjoy this?

Nope, not at all. There's a quick 20-second flashback halfway through the film to show you why a couple people are on the ship. Everything else is brand-new and can easily be watched without seeing the first film.

Reactions: vexred
  • Thanks