Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beyond Skyline (2017)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Liam O'Donnell

Cast: Frank Grillo, Bojana Novaković, Iko Uwais, Callan Mulvey, Antonio Fargas, Pamelyn Chee, Yayan Ruhian, Jacob Vargas, Jonny Weston, Joanne Baron, Zarah Mahler, Kevin O'Donnell, Betty Gabriel

Release: 2017-11-09

Plot: A tough-as-nails detective embarks on a relentless pursuit to free his son from a nightmarish alien warship.

I'm not even going to watch the trailer

I'm blown away they made a second!

Literally the worst sci fi film I've ever seen, so bad that every idea or monster/ alien etc was stolen from every big sci fi film/ fantasy film lol. Embarrassing film. If i remember there were things that looked like they were literally lifted from the matrix, avatar, the hobbit, district 9, robocop etc etc etc

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and C.C. 95
I'm not even going to watch the trailer

I'm blown away they made a second!

Literally the worst sci fi film I've ever seen, so bad that every idea or monster/ alien etc was stolen from every big sci fi film/ fantasy film lol. Embarrassing film. If i remember there were things that looked like they were literally lifted from the matrix, avatar, the hobbit, district 9, robocop etc etc etc

Watch the trailer bud. I didn't care for the original either... But this cast is very interesting and it looks a lot different / more fun.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite alien film

plxql.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Watch the trailer bud. I didn't care for the original either... But this cast is very interesting and it looks a lot different / more fun.

plxql.jpg

Can't do it mate. I just can't do it

Lol I thought that same with that meme

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and C.C. 95
HAHAHAHAHA I've been waiting for this for SEVEN freaking years!!! I liked the original when i watched it in theatres and i really wanted a sequel for that story so i'm kinda sad they decided not to continue the story. :( But hey, it's got Iko Uwais in it :) right @bloodsnake007?

and i know @C.C. 95 will love this news :rofl: and check out @Ricker's comment above :D

HAHAHAHAHA I've been waiting for this for SEVEN freaking years!!! I liked the original when i watched it in theatres and i really wanted a sequel for that story so i'm kinda sad they decided not to continue the story. :( But hey, it's got Iko Uwais in it :) right @bloodsnake007?

and i know @C.C. 95 will love this news :rofl: and check out @Ricker's comment above :D
Oh.....yeah. That was a film where the directors said "we can afford 5 minutes of so-so CGI - let's build a story around those 5 minutes of bargain basement CGI".
SKYLINE belongs in a film festival alongside GUYVER, BATTLE: LOS ANGELES, SPLIT SECOND, BATTLEFIELD EARTH, SUPERNOVA, and MAC & ME.:rofl:
IMG_0612.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
I enjoyed the small, confined feel of the original film and it was impressive that the directors were able to shoot nearly the entire thing in their very own apartment... but it was by no means a good film. Nice to see they're returning to at least produce this sequel.

This looks really good, though! Frank Grillo can do no wrong, in my opinion. He stars in some bad stuff sometimes, but the guy is freakin' awesome to watch in everything he does. I'll definitely check this out!

Oh.....yeah. That was a film where the directors said "we can afford 5 minutes of so-so CGI - let's build a story around those 5 minutes of bargain basement CGI".
SKYLINE belongs in a film festival alongside GUYVER, BATTLE: LOS ANGELES, SPLIT SECOND, BATTLEFIELD EARTH, SUPERNOVA, and MAC & ME.:rofl:
View attachment 328393

Hahaha, it's so bad. The acting is like Channel 5 series style syfy bottom rate acting. Reminds me of stuff like under the dome and the 100!
There is handful of good CGI and that's it.

I've literally fallen out with people for liking this (Which to be honest is one Person I worked with years ago who liked it and I went f*cking ballistic at him lol in front of everyone hahaha). Everything is stolen from other films. And not in a minor way where you could say oh it was inspired by that, no it was stolen from that.

Ah mate battle LA is bad too, it's a tad better than this but the whole cast just over act. I face palm both films BUT I love Mac and Me! I was a kid when that came out though. Not a scratch on ET obviously but I used to love it.

Lol at battlefield earth and supernova. I remember them from back in the day. More bad films

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
I enjoyed the small, confined feel of the original film and it was impressive that the directors were able to shoot nearly the entire thing in their very own apartment... but it was by no means a good film. Nice to see they're returning to at least produce this sequel.

This looks really good, though! Frank Grillo can do no wrong, in my opinion. He stars in some bad stuff sometimes, but the guy is freakin' awesome to watch in everything he does. I'll definitely check this out!

Ha, Is Grillo in this. I was 100% out anyway but that name just increased that percentage by a thousand. Can't stand him.
Only liked him in winter soldier because he actually acted quite well and the 5 mins he's in civil war. If he was like that all the time instead of trying to be the next Jason statham then maybe I would like him

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Ha, Is Grillo in this. I was 100% out anyway but that name just increased that percentage by a thousand. Can't stand him.
Only liked him in winter soldier because he actually acted quite well and the 5 mins he's in civil war. If he was like that all the time instead of trying to be the next Jason statham then maybe I would like him

tumblr_o07aywKRsN1s3fqiwo1_500.gif

• Thanks

WHAAA! How can you not like Grillo @Flloydo !? He is so good in Warrior and his show Kingdom.

WHAAA! How can you not like Grillo @Flloydo !? He is so good in Warrior and his show Kingdom.

Okay this will sound odd, I really like warrior but I don't remember him in that! (Only seen it once), I did actually like him in end of watch because he was more seasoned and less action (for his character) and I like it when he's drunk at the wedding. and I liked him in zero dark thirty and the grey but everything else I've seen him in I either didn't like him or the film felt very B movie

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Okay this will sound odd, I really like warrior but I don't remember him in that! (Only seen it once), I did actually like him in end of watch because he was more seasoned and less action (for his character) and I like it when he's drunk at the wedding. and I liked him in zero dark thirty and the grey but everything else I've seen him in I either didn't like him or the film felt very B movie

You just named off half of his filmography! :LOL:

• Thanks
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database