paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 6, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £25.00 (Arrow) - £18.98 (Amazon) - £17.99 (Zavvi) - £24.99 (HMV)

6737c427-dd4a-4c76-9b7b-270f2b6f1fd2.jpg

Last edited:
LIMITED EDITION 2-DISC BLU-RAY CONTENTS

• Limited to 3,000 units
  • Brand new 2K restoration of the extended Uncut English Export Version
  • Exclusive bonus disc containing the alternate US Theatrical Version and Italy Possessed, a brand-new feature-length documentary on Italian exorcism movies!
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Marc Schoenbach
  • Reversible fold-out poster
  • Perfect-bound collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by John Martin and Alessio di Rocco
DISC ONE - UNCUT ENGLISH EXPORT VERSION

• Brand new 2K restoration of the Uncut English Export Version, released as Devil Within Her (108 mins)
  • High Definition Blu-rayTM (1080p) presentation
  • Original uncompressed mono audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • The Devil and I – a newly-filmed interview with director/producer Ovidio G. Assonitis
  • Barrett’s Hell – a newly-filmed interview with cinematographer Roberto D'Ettorre Piazzoli
  • Beyond the Music – a newly-filmed interview with composer Franco Micalizzi
  • The Devil's Face – a newly-filmed interview with camera operator Maurizio Maggi
  • Motel and Devils – a newly-conducted audio interview with actor Gabriele Lavia
  • Alternate Italian Chi Sei? opening titles
  • Alternate Behind the Door VHS opening titles
  • Alternate Japanese Diabolica opening and ending sequence
  • Trailers, TV and Radio Spots
  • Image Gallery
DISC TWO - US THEATRICAL VERSION (LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE)

• Brand new 2K restoration of the US Theatrical Version, released as Beyond the Door (99 mins)
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
  • Original uncompressed mono audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Italy Possessed – a brand new feature-length documentary on the history of Italian Exorcist rip-offs, including interviews with key filmmakers such as Sergio Martino, Alberto De Martino, Pupi Avati, Marcello Avallone, Ovidio G. Assonitis and many more!

Note in regards to Arrow Films Website

Dear Arrow Customer,

www.arrowfilms.com is temporarily offline as we transition all of our stock to a new Distribution Centre over this coming week.

We are continually looking to improve our services and the website will be back up soon with improved functionality, including automated Tracking information on Tracked deliveries and more.

All current orders are secure and are being transferred over for fulfilment from our new warehouse to be fulfilled from January 13. The new website will also be live at this time, although we are working to have it up and running before then.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Team Arrow

Friday January 3, 2020

My debit card has been charged but estimated delivery date is April 16th to 18th

You can expect more pre orders including in stock items be delayed in been delivered even if you are based in UK and not just for those with international address

This is because Amazon have prioritized stocking and delivering items that are a higher priority for their customers. These are items such as food, health and personal care products and items needed to work from home. As a result, estimated delivery times for some items may be longer than usual at the moment

So some customers orders will be delayed and some won't be

Has anyone not been charged for this from zavvi yet or do they not have there stock yet just curious. Always ordered from arrow but with them putting up shipping prices forced me into zavvi which sucks.

Has anyone not been charged for this from zavvi yet or do they not have there stock yet just curious. Always ordered from arrow but with them putting up shipping prices forced me into zavvi which sucks.
Was only charged this morning from Amazon, delivery is showing Tuesday so id assume that most are getting it around the same date. It may well be a stock issue as when Amazon charge me I normally get it same day especially if the charge was in the early hours.

Was only charged this morning from Amazon, delivery is showing Tuesday so id assume that most are getting it around the same date. It may well be a stock issue as when Amazon charge me I normally get it same day especially if the charge was in the early hours.
I had my debit card charged last Monday April 5th
Order not yet depatched and the reason I previously mentioned
Amazon have been sending out emails about this
Amazon website home page cleary mentions about prioritized essential goods will be given higher priority.

During COVID-19
When amazon charge your debit/credit/card this does not mean you order will ship straight away

Amazon have prioritized essential goods to be shipped over non essential goods
Some customers will be left waiting for their orders to be shipped even 1-2 weeks or longer after payment was taken
Customer may see the charge on their debit/credit cards drop off due to not been completed
Amazon will then resubmit payment request when they start processing again for dispatch but this can still change at short notice to casuse your order dispatch be delayed again.

Amazon have been sending customers emails when their estimated delivery date changes this can happen multiple times
Some customers been getting these emails a few times a week

Amazon have the stock at their warehouses but a reminder a Blu-ray Disc is not essential goods
Orders listed to be despatched on any day can change if amazon get lot more new orders for prioritized goods

Some customers can be lucky on any given day due to the warehouse picking their order is processing less prioritized goods than some other warehouses

Last edited:
I had my debit card charged last Monday April 5th
Order not yet depatched and the reason I previously mentioned
Amazon have been sending out emails about this
Amazon website home page cleary mentions about prioritized goods will be given higher priority.

During COVID-19
When amazon charge your debit/credit/card this does not mean you order will ship straight away

Amazon have prioritized essential goods to be shipped over non essential goods
Some customers will be left waiting for their orders to be shipped even 1-2 weeks or longer after payment was taken
Customer may see the charge on their debit/credit cards drop off due to not been completed
Amazon will then resubmit payment request when thet start processing again for dispatch but this can still change at short notice to casuse your order dispatch be delayed again.

Amazon have been sending customers emails when their estimated delivery date changes this can happen multiple times

Amazon have the stock at their warehouses but reminder a Blu-ray Disc is not essential goods
Orders listed to be despatched on any day can change if amazon get lot more new orders for prioritized goods
Yeah I'm not quite sure how this is working with them as I've had items that are NOT a priority delivered the next day and it some cases the same day, Plus on 2 occasions double the items and then I've had items that are very much a priority and they took days and ended up having to go elsewhere to buy them.

Yeah I'm not quite sure how this is working with them as I've had items that are NOT a priority delivered the next day and it some cases the same day, Plus on 2 occasions double the items and then I've had items that are very much a priority and they took days and ended up having to go elsewhere to buy them.
As I mentioned in my post
Some customers can be lucky on any given day due to the warehouse picking their order is processing less prioritized goods than some other warehouses

Amazon received all the stock from Arrow on 2nd April
Amazom move stock they get from distributors to various warehouses
Some customers got lucky in having their orders dispatched already but some won't for reasons made very clear by Amazon

Last edited:
As I mentioned in my post
I think a better answer to it is that some warehouses under this pressure are making multiple mistakes with the prioritizing of goods. It shouldn't be anything to do with luck :whistle:

I think a better answer to it is that some warehouses under this pressure are making multiple mistakes with the prioritizing of goods. It shouldn't be anything to do with luck :whistle:
There is no mistakes
Amazon have multiple warehouses in the UK
Stock from distributors is moved to the various warehouses for multiple of reasons
One of the reasons is postal carrier involved which warehouse is used to dispatch a customers order this can change at any stage and some items are often moved between various different amazom warehouses before been actually dispatched.

Some warehouses as I said will be more busy dealing with prioritized essential goods than some other warehouses
This changes daily in each warehouse the amount of essential goods they will be processing
Customers orders of non essential goods can have their dispatch changed at short notice or not be affected or only have slight delay it will vary