Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
sdcc2015_neca_36.jpg
May 2015

Price: $99.99

Link: Purchase Here or here

From the original 1979 movie that shocked audiences and jump-started a legendary film franchise, the Xenomorph known to fans as "Big Chap" gets the deluxe treatment!

This incredible action figure stands over 22" tall, and has a hinged jaw that opens, revealing an inner mouth that extends for realistic movie action.

It has almost 30 points of articulation, including double knee joints and a bendable tail, and extra attention has been paid to all the eerie details that made H.R. Giger's designs for Alien so mesmerizing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06
Just got this today at FYE, OMG.:OMG:
It is freakin awesome. Well worth the price compared to that 12 inch power loader lol
It is not coming out of the box :smuggrin:

Ordered!!
@digitalbabe did you see this?

Note: the Zavvi link leads to a page that says it is sold out. So it is either sold out on Zavvi, or it is their standard "sold out" placeholder page...
BBT, however, is ready for preorders!

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
well, I was shocked too when I saw the package, I turned it around and said HOLY CHIT :OMG: its huge lol. FYE in my local mall had 2 of these :happy:

one more thing, this is detailed bigtime, way better looking than the Kenner, now, we just need the Queen of this same scale lol

take a look at the power loader next to it from OP post, that little thing cost the same price haha, maybe if it came with Ripley strapped in it would be an ok price, but not on its own

Last edited: