Big Eyes (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 4, 2015 (Pre-order date is August 21, 10:00 AM, Seoul, Korea)
Purchase link: Novamnm.com - Live
Price: $32.99

Note:
700 limited print run.

Special Feature
- Music Video "Big Eyes" (1:04)
- Making of Big Eyes (14:05)
- Interviews (38:30)

11836741_610646169039159_4455542192580061251_n.jpg

1978812_594047544032355_3029499040432354436_n.jpg

Last edited:
This definitely looks like an absolutely Perfect Package... I remember watching the Movie and I was telling myself that a Steel for this with the Big Eye Kid painting on front Artwork of the Steelbook would be amazing, But I think this Package exceeds a Steelbook release...

This definitely looks like an absolutely Perfect Package... I remember watching the Movie and I was telling myself that a Steel for this with the Big Eye Kid painting on front Artwork of the Steelbook would be amazing, But I think this Package exceeds a Steelbook release...
I agree!

I absolutely love steelbooks, but i feel like some movies dont work as well as steels and look better as slipboxes
And nova seems to know really well which films to give this nice amaray treatment. Cant get enough of their amaray exclusives. need to grab perks of being a wallflower

I agree!

I absolutely love steelbooks, but i feel like some movies dont work as well as steels and look better as slipboxes
And nova seems to know really well which films to give this nice amaray treatment. Cant get enough of their amaray exclusives. need to grab perks of being a wallflower

I fully Agree with you, I am now going mostly for Amarays with Slipcover or SlipBOx like Big Eyes indeed Nova knows what they are doing. Some do not get steel release but do get stunning FullSlip or Slipbox... and the funny thing is that often they are not cheaper than steels !

For anybody who missed out, there's 1 copy left (I think) at a reasonable-ish price on eBay here.

I've bought from the seller before and he's reliable, except it always takes a while - about a month - for stuff to get to me.

I agree!

They could still have had this slipbox but with a steelbook inside with different artwork.

I agree!

I Just received my perks of being a wallflower today and opened it ouffff it's beautiful :drool: ...These are High Quality Amaray FullSlips made with some luvin' and when I opened the copy and felt it in hands I was blown away. The texture of the FullSlip is very nice, lovely spot Gloss and embossing. The 32P Booklet is Really nice quality(Thick Pages really lovely booklet) along with the Bonus cards and Lenticular Card(wow)...High Quality Amaray FullSlip Package. These types of Packages are similar Quality as if Nova would do an ''Exclusive WEA SteelBook FullSlip'' but instead of being a steelbook, it is an Amaray. It is just pure delight. I am addicted to those Amarays FullSlips now... They really go all out and don't skip on anything !!! This is gonna make it hard to buy regular Amarays :rolleyes:

Recommended if you Loved the movie as much as I did !!!

@Raggle Fraggle! mentioning this to you as you stated you were thinking of getting it...

8 - Perks FRT.jpg

I Just received my perks of being a wallflower today and opened it ouffff it's beautiful :drool: ...These are High Quality Amaray FullSlips made with some luvin' and when I opened the copy and felt it in hands I was blown away. The texture of the FullSlip is very nice, lovely spot Gloss and embossing. The 32P Booklet is Really nice quality(Thick Pages really lovely booklet) along with the Bonus cards and Lenticular Card(wow)...High Quality Amaray FullSlip Package. These types of Packages are similar Quality as if Nova would do an ''Exclusive WEA SteelBook FullSlip'' but instead of being a steelbook, it is an Amaray. It is just pure delight. I am addicted to those Amarays FullSlips now... They really go all out and don't skip on anything !!! This is gonna make it hard to buy regular Amarays :rolleyes:

@Raggle Fraggle! mentioning this to you as you stated you were thinking of getting it...

View attachment 189532

Definitely going to have to buy this next nova order I make :)

View attachment 189532
Nova's Amaray exclusives have been exceptional. Cant say the same about all of their steelbooks though :LOL::dunno:

Reactions: Actarus
My copy from Ebay turned up yesterday and I have to agree with you all - another excellent edition from Nova. Cant say its better than Under The Skin but very close :)

Reactions: Actarus
Received this copy from ebay today! there was no picture of the actual slip on the listing and I assumed it would come with the same shrink wrap and stickers as my other Nova slips. This feels like a cross between a polybag and the wrapper from a pack of 20 Bensons :meh:

be1.JPG
be2.JPG
be3.PNG