Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: March 05, 2015
PRICE: Baht 1,399.00
ORDER: Boomerang Shop

Big Hero 6.jpg

75.. wtf?! So expensive :OMG:
Well, eThaiCD's US$ 75 price does include shipping. Boomerang's current price is BTH 1599, ca. US$ 50. Boomerang's international shipping is probably less than US$ 25, so they may be a bit cheaper, but not a huge difference.

Just checked my order and found they've cancelled it, even though the charge is still on my credit card. Have they been bought out by Zavvi ?

Sorry for taking so long. Here is the full review of Big Hero 6 steel book 3D+2D (Thailand)

The steel book and the j card are embossed with gloss finish. The embossed on the steel book is just the Baymax and the red square around the title. The title's letter is not embossed. The 4 borders are in red which is the greatest part for me. Really bored with black border.

About the key chain, I still haven't got it due to maybe some shipping problem so I have to wait for a couple of days and get back to the store. Will update the picture asap.

Hope you guys enjoy :D

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for taking so long. Here is the full review of Big Hero 6 steel book 3D+2D (Thailand)

The steel book and the j card are embossed with gloss finish. The embossed on the steel book is just the Baymax and the red square around the title. The title's letter is not embossed. The 4 borders are in red which is the greatest part for me. Really bored with black border.

About the key chain, I still haven't got it due to maybe some shipping problem so I have to wait for a couple of days and get back to the store. Will update the picture asap.

Hope you guys enjoy :D

View attachment 144380 View attachment 144381 View attachment 144382 View attachment 144383 View attachment 144384 View attachment 144385 View attachment 144386 View attachment 144387
Fixed your image links by hosting them directly on HDN ;)

I don't like the embossing especially the rectangular part where the title is, it just looks a bit strange. The Target edition is nicer with its simple debossing on the title. It is a shame as I think the Worldwide artwork is slightly better than the Target artwork.

Reactions: gaeljet
I don't like the embossing especially the rectangular part where the title is, it just looks a bit strange. The Target edition is nicer with its simple debossing on the title. It is a shame as I think the Worldwide artwork is slightly better than the Target artwork.
Agreed, and I don't like the way that the border bisects all of the characters at the bottom.

Reactions: snooloui
The title is too big covers a good amount of the artwork and emboss ruins it. Prefer this artwork to targets but prefer the target execution on the title finish.