Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
An the Oscar goes to how to train your dragon 2, it really should have won robbed in favor of the more popular studio.

You think? I wasn't impressed by HTTYD2. Big Hero 6 left me more satisfied in almost every way.

I'm looking forward to getting both this and the U.S. version. Wouldn't mind picking up a full slip at some point too.

You think? I wasn't impressed by HTTYD2. Big Hero 6 left me more satisfied in almost every way.

I'm looking forward to getting both this and the U.S. version. Wouldn't mind picking up a full slip at some point too.

HTTYD 2 just hit me harder emotionally with those scenes which was better executed and the visuals were amazing saw it in 3d and the writing and all the characters were more funnier and interesting than big hero 6 which felt pretty average in that respect and the incredibles for me is a better film than big hero 6 the money use to make it should have been put into on incredibles 2 film that would have been awesome. With all that said I enjoyed big hero 6 but how to train your dragon 2 is just better in every way in my opinion anyway.

HTTYD 2 just hit me harder emotionally with those scenes which was better executed and the visuals were amazing saw it in 3d and the writing and all the characters were more funnier and interesting than big hero 6 which felt pretty average in that respect and the incredibles for me is a better film than big hero 6 the money use to make it should have been put into on incredibles 2 film that would have been awesome. With all that said I enjoyed big hero 6 but how to train your dragon 2 is just better in every way in my opinion anyway.

I concur.

I'd love an Incredibles 2 film. That would be.....incredible :whistle:

Unfortunately I can't comment on the "who should have won" debate. This will be a blind buy for me. But I did enjoy HTTYD 2.

Its interesting that 'people with money' (but no class) can't seem to resist an opportunity to tell the world they have money, thereby proving they have no class.

Reactions: justhedudeman
And this has what to do with this movie and Steelbook? Move on folks, you got a problem then take it to PM please

Reactions: MerlinT
I would agree apart from my local imax as it's a new screen so it matches my home TV . The older normal screen do nothing compared to my average tv

Its all about IMAX 3d ... or my home 3d ... IMAX 3d is amazing.

as for Big Hero 6 ... surprisingly it never could catch me ... I thought it was bland and nothing I havent seen before or expected. Just my opinion ... for those who loved it .... enjoy! Looks like a sweet steelie.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 was better but of the bunch it would have to be that Boxtrolls just gets it for me.

I'll definitely have to check out Boxtrolls. I saw it the other day in Best Buy and was thinking about picking it up, but didn't at the last minute. The characters do look charming.

Theres the word that zavvi is canceling the orders from Germany like they did with The Fast and the Furious. So maybe there will be a german release for this Steelbook for everybody who missed out :thumbs: