Mondo BIG MondoCon 2017 online release

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
We have a BIG MondoCon 2017 online release for you guys tomorrow! Posters, pins, apparel...

Check it out: http://bit.ly/2muu8rQ

Thor.jpg

Thor: Ragnarok by Matt Taylor. 24"x36" Screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 425. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $60

Thor V.jpg

Thor: Ragnarok (Variant) by Matt Taylor. 24"x36" Screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $80

ex.jpg

Ex Machina (Mirror Variant) by Rory Kurtz. 36"x24" Screen print on Mirror Chrome Metallic Paper. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $80

scott.jpg

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World by Sam Bosma. 36"x24" Screen printr. Hand numbered. Edition of 250. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $50

cor.jpg

Handcrafted: From Coraline to Kubo by César Moreno. 24"x36" Screen Print. Hand numbered. Edition of 750. Created in Partnership with LAIKA for the Animating Life exhibit at the Portland Art Museum. Printed by Seizure Palace. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $50

corv.jpg

Handcrafted: From Coraline to Kubo (Glow-in-the-Dark Variant) by César Moreno. 24"x36" Screen Print. Hand nubmered. Edition of 250. Created in Partnership with LAIKA for the Animating Life exhibit at the Portland Art Museum. Printed by Seizure Palace. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $70

book.jpg

The Art of Mondo - Deluxe Edition. Limited to 1000 Copies. Housed in a “Flat File” hard shell slip case designed by Alan Hynes. Expected to Ship in Late-December 2017. $200

ram.jpg

Ramona Flowers Collectible Figure (Black Friday Exclusive). Approx. 8.75" / 22.23cm in Height, Material: PVC/ABS. Artists: Irene Matar, Mara Ancheta, Joe Allard, Ramirez Studios, Bryan Lee O'Malley. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $50

The Ramona Flowers Collectible Figure, from the Scott Pilgrim comic series, is based on the art of creator Bryan Lee O'Malley, features 7 points of articulation, and has interchangeable accessories! The Black Friday Exclusive features blue hair and an alternate colored outfit and bag - limited to 400pcs!

Accessories Include:
Titanium Baseball Bat (+1 Against Blondes)
Large Hammer (+2 Against Girls)
Subspace Suitcase & Strap (Storage Capacity: Unknown)
2 x Interchangeable Right Arms

unnamed.jpg

ParaNorman Enamel Pin. Designed by by Gary Pullin. 1.6" high soft enamel pin. Double-post on black metal with butterfly clutch backings. Expected to Ship in January 2018. $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am thinking about that tee. I really like the back more than the front. Tho the raglan tee with the HI DEF NINJA on the back usually gets me. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Yeah I am thinking about that tee. I really like the back more than the front. Tho the raglan tee with the HI DEF NINJA on the back usually gets me. ;)

If that raglan was a darker color instead of white, I would've been all over it. I still haven't worn my raglan from 2016.

I ended up getting that as a consolation prize, but have been really wondering...Mondo - print some more tees, we want tees! Glad I'll be able to get the MRT tee.

Absolutely no reason that they sold out on Day 1 by 3pm of the MRT tee.

• Thanks
I ended up getting that as a consolation prize, but have been really wondering...Mondo - print some more tees, we want tees! Glad I'll be able to get the MRT tee.

Absolutely no reason that they sold out on Day 1 by 3pm of the MRT tee.

That was a silly sell-out. A shirt selling out on the first day? Come on now.

If that raglan was a darker color instead of white, I would've been all over it. I still haven't worn my raglan from 2016.

haha same

That was a silly sell-out. A shirt selling out on the first day? Come on now.

Well you two are forgetting two things ...... TEXAS ... WRESTLING ;)

Perhaps it was planned later and not enough were made yet at the time.

• Thanks