[WINNER CHOSEN] bigdaygt's giveaway #1- V for Vendetta (Zavvi Exclusive)- ends Sun, March 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
See Post #66 for the Winner

Ok Ninjas- time to get in to the spirit with the first of my 5 Giveaways for ninja week this year!!! I'm going to post up one each evening Mon-Fri this week and all five giveaways will close on Sunday March 1st and Noon EST.

Giveaway #1 is for a copy of the Zavvi Exclusive UK Steelbook: V for Vendetta. The movie is new and sealed, but there is a slight vertical scratch on the front about an inch long (its barley noticeable if you can even identify it in the pic below).
full

So for the important stuff you all want to know- how do you enter this giveaway..... Well let me elaborate

"Remember, Remember the fifth of November" was a quote that stuck out to me and I remember this date better than most others of significance (to me or historically). To be entered in this giveaway its simple:
  1. Thank this post to show you actually read the rules :thumbs:
  2. Tell us what is a date you will always remember and why you will remember it (funny, serious, historical, etc... it doesn't matter- be creative) pictures appreciated, but not required
This giveaway will include free shipping if the winner is in the US, and I'll cover half the shipping costs for anywhere else in the world.

Good luck Ninjas!!!

Entries

Last edited:
12/28/2000 The day I stupidly spent the night with my best friend's ex girlfriend. Worst mistake of my life....will never forget that date.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Of course, the day I'll always remember will be May 11th '93: the day my daughter was born. I wanted a girl, but everybody told us it would be a boy (it would also had made me happy). So when the doctor said it was a girl, I was the one who was crying like one ;) Best day of my life :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the give away!

Milestone for me this year... married my girlfriend of 4 years on January 17th, 2015.

July 23, 2007 and April 10, 2014 - Two days where I became seriously emotionally distraught for personal reasons. As always, movies were part of the healing process. :)

9/11/01 - my mom worked at the WTC, she telecommuted a lot so didn't go in too often, but plenty of co-workers didn't have that opportunity. Don't mean to make this dark.

Thanks for the giveaway

21/05/2011 i will always remember because its our wedding date :angel:and its my wifes name day so i have to get 2 gifts;) or else :blackeye:

For me it's 5/11/02 the day I graduated from College. Had to transition from college life to one of personal responsibilities and work to support this habit. :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.