BigDayGT's Giveaway #3: Snow White & The Huntsman FutureShop Canadian Steelbook [WINNER CHOSEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
full

Winner Chosen- congrats @Master13

Let’s celebrate the return of the one and only Ninja Week 2017, my favorite week of the year :woot:

It's that time of year again and I will keep the spirit of giving alive with 12 more prizes donated this year, aiming for 2 giveaways to be posted every day of Ninja Week from Feb 20th through Feb 25th (see my sig for them all!). Please check out all of the giveaways this week and enjoy the forums.

DURATION:
Throughout Ninja week from initial thread posting to Sunday, Feb 26th. All winners will be chosen on Sunday via random.org by post number, tagged in the giveaway threads, and notified by PM.

The PRIZE:
#3- Snow White & The Huntsman FutureShop Steelbook from Canada (New & Sealed),

full

How do you win this?
  • Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest. (I’ll be confirming the winner has done this before announcing and if not will redraw)
  • Post your favorite FutureShop Steelbook (owned or desired) and include a pic of your copy if its one you won :thumbs:
Giveaway Terms & other Info:
  • One post/entry per person
  • Shipping:
    • USA shipping included via First Class Mail Tracked
    • International: I’ll cover the first $10 and the Winner is responsible for the remainder of the shipping fees (note the cheapest international option is typically $22.50 via USPS first class international mail, so please make sure you agree to this before entering)
    • I will contact winner with info regarding shipping arrangements after completion of the giveaway.

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway, @bigdaygt . I don't own nor have I won any FutureShop steelbooks, but my favorite is Inception Future Shop Steelbook.

Dang tough one! Iron Man Futureshop was my first ever steelbook and love the finish on that one, but as far as overall look, my vote is for Inglorious Basterds
s-l225.jpg

Lots of Iron Man reposnses as expected, but a few other good ones in here and even some video game steels :thumbs: just two more days left to enter the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.