Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (Blu-ray Gatefold Slipcover) [USA/Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
BIRDMAN
RELEASE DATE: Feb 17, 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): $ 24.96 (CDN)
ORDER: Amazon.ca

birdman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine at Target this past Thursday and got a blue case. I was so concerned about getting an undamaged slipcover that I totally forgot to look for the red case. I'm going to try and track down one with a red case and return the other one.

• Informative
Reactions: steellogic
I bought mine at Target this past Thursday and got a blue case. I was so concerned about getting an undamaged slipcover that I totally forgot to look for the red case. I'm going to try and track down one with a red case and return the other one.
Oh man! Now I am worried about the one I ordered. Hoping it is in the red case. I guess I will soon find out! Fingers crossed.

And that's the signal for me to place my order! :D
It's a beauty of a slipcover. You've made a good decision.
Every copy of it I have seen is the red amaray. They have a bunch at Wal-Mart and they are all red. I think it just shows the blue case because that's standard. But you should be fine if you decided to order it online.
At my Best Buy last Thursday, it was about 50/50--half with a red amaray and half with blue amaray (out of some 30ish copies). So the red case is definitely not a guarantee.

Reactions: kbr1656
Do the ones from Amazon.com have stickers on the slipcover as well? And if I'm shipping internationally, which is a better choice: Amazon.com or Amazon.ca? Bilingual spine seems to be the only difference, which I don't mind, I want to know how their shipping compare.

Do the ones from Amazon.com have stickers on the slipcover as well? And if I'm shipping internationally, which is a better choice: Amazon.com or Amazon.ca? Bilingual spine seems to be the only difference, which I don't mind, I want to know how their shipping compare.

Yes, mine has the stickers.

Got mine today. Came with red Amaray and the slipcover. Unfortunately, they shipped it in just a jiffy bag (WTF Amazon??) and the other things I ordered with it got mangled in the post.

Good luck to anyone else who ordered it hoping for the slip and red case.

Has anyone actually gotten the stickers off the slip? So far i only got the walmart one (the white one) but i havent taken the yellow and black ones yet. Goo gone did the trick with the white one but i dont know about the other two.