Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #22) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip (Pre-order July 25 at 2:30 PM Italy time - TBC)
Price: €159.9 (Box Set) - €59.9 (Lenti B) - €54.9 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip

Note: The CMA edition will consist of: Lenticular Full Slip - Full Slip - Combo Box Set.
Total print run, 1000.
Options:
- Combo Box Set (Triple Pack): (Lenticular A with Alternative SteelBook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D + Full Slip with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D). Includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards + Variant + special gift. Limited to 200 copies.
- Lenticular A (alternative SteelBook 2D not confirmed) available only with Box Set
- Lenticular B (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 400 copies.
- Full Slip (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 200 copies.

573364AA-362E-4B76-98F0-09972D984A22.jpeg F88C2FF4-C42F-46F6-ADF3-A4921D86ADDB.jpeg F49FDCFA-6F10-43C1-A396-D118994A366A.jpeg D2651E4E-31A0-475F-B9B2-B81096578C36.jpeg
89092615_1827237810740375_2564452507753381888_o.jpg
89138937_1831147910349365_6617337588476805120_o.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so which one should I get, go for the cine museum release or wait and see what manta lab has in store IF they release their own version.
From what I have seen Manta lab tends to do a better job.

Cine museum
Manta lab
Collectong
Reel synergy
Hd zeta
Kimchidvd

Is there any other company that I should follow and check out?
WeET.

Filmarena.

• Friendly
Reactions: Billy Talent
Ok so which one should I get, go for the cine museum release or wait and see what manta lab has in store IF they release their own version.
From what I have seen Manta lab tends to do a better job.

Cine museum
Manta lab
Collectong
Reel synergy
Hd zeta
Kimchidvd

Is there any other company that I should follow and check out?
Plain Archive
Nova Media
Everything Blu

• Friendly
Reactions: Billy Talent
I feel like this should be the combo box set instead! It would look stunning on display

Should be lenticular box set it would look alot better than what they have now...ugh
lfk9e6l3orf0ioih_1580109954.jpeg

This BoP Premium by CM

1591232198529.gif

:drool::drool::drool: Without doubt it is easily my most anticipated premium of 2020 as there is so much to love about it and would go as far as saying it’s near perfect if @duckandrun could you possibly please (if it’s not to late) zoom out a lil on the Police Car artwork as it’s cropping just a tad to much details of the OG artwork. Other than that it’s hard to fault as I just love the presentation of it all with great flow, cohesive and themes with slips front to back. Also kudos for the only Retailer so far to use the Harley head artwork with the floating birds correctly as a Lenti, this is going to look amazing for sure. Speaking of this artwork @duckandrun if you don’t mind me asking is there a reason why your not using the mind over mayhem tagline on Harley’s neck variant of this Harley Head artwork as that would be icing on the cake :joy:. The star of the show for this package though is the exclusive Ann Bembi artwork used on the OC and also her artwork that features on the back of Lenti B :drool: :drool:

I’ve seen the latest update that the preorder is planned for July 17 so @Aniv are you able to confirm if HDN will have GB allocation stock for this please, thanks in advance :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: djjez83 and DMD4k
This BoP Premium by CM

View attachment 473940

:drool::drool::drool: Without doubt it is easily my most anticipated premium of 2020 as there is so much to love about it and would go as far as saying it’s near perfect if @duckandrun could you possibly please (if it’s not to late) zoom out a lil on the Police Car artwork as it’s cropping just a tad to much details of the OG artwork. Other than that it’s hard to fault as I just love the presentation of it all with great flow, cohesive and themes with slips front to back. Also kudos for the only Retailer so far to use the Harley head artwork with the floating birds correctly as a Lenti, this is going to look amazing for sure. Speaking of this artwork @duckandrun if you don’t mind me asking is there a reason why your not using the mind over mayhem tagline on Harley’s neck variant of this Harley Head artwork as that would be icing on the cake :joy:. The star of the show for this package though is the exclusive Ann Bembi artwork used on the OC and also her artwork that features on the back of Lenti B :drool: :drool:

I’ve seen the latest update that the preorder is planned for July 17 so @Aniv are you able to confirm if HDN will have GB allocation stock for this please, thanks in advance :thumbs:

Thanks for your kind words and advices.

Our desire is to create a special edition that is perfect even in the details.
I can see you have deep knowledge of the character and the movie. If you could clearly tell me what are the possible changes to make to improve the final quality, I will be happy to evaluate them and apply them to our product.

Thanks for your kind words and advices.

Our desire is to create a special edition that is perfect even in the details.
I can see you have deep knowledge of the character and the movie. If you could clearly tell me what are the possible changes to make to improve the final quality, I will be happy to evaluate them and apply them to our product.

Well he is number 2 biggest Harley fan on the site :naughty:

Last edited:
You look like you had fun :thumbs: great atmosphere. Love Pop Culture Comic Conventions, look forward to it every year, plenty of Harley Quinn Cosplayers as well :drool: one day I wish Margot would get an invite for SuperNova GC as she’s a local girl ‘n’ grew up on the Gold Coast just south of me.

Actually i was working but with some good moments ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84