Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #22) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip (Pre-order July 25 at 2:30 PM Italy time - TBC)
Price: €159.9 (Box Set) - €59.9 (Lenti B) - €54.9 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip

Note: The CMA edition will consist of: Lenticular Full Slip - Full Slip - Combo Box Set.
Total print run, 1000.
Options:
- Combo Box Set (Triple Pack): (Lenticular A with Alternative SteelBook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D + Full Slip with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D). Includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards + Variant + special gift. Limited to 200 copies.
- Lenticular A (alternative SteelBook 2D not confirmed) available only with Box Set
- Lenticular B (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 400 copies.
- Full Slip (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 200 copies.

573364AA-362E-4B76-98F0-09972D984A22.jpeg F88C2FF4-C42F-46F6-ADF3-A4921D86ADDB.jpeg F49FDCFA-6F10-43C1-A396-D118994A366A.jpeg D2651E4E-31A0-475F-B9B2-B81096578C36.jpeg
89092615_1827237810740375_2564452507753381888_o.jpg
89138937_1831147910349365_6617337588476805120_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words and advices.

Our desire is to create a special edition that is perfect even in the details.
I can see you have deep knowledge of the character and the movie. If you could clearly tell me what are the possible changes to make to improve the final quality, I will be happy to evaluate them and apply them to our product.

Your most welcome :thumbs: you should be very proud of your work with BoP as it’s absolutely stunning and is my fav out of all the premiums :drool:

I’ve only got two very minor things that would make this perfect IMHO and would just be icing on the cake as just like you say the attention is in the details. I will try my best to explain firstly the Harley head artwork where Harley see’s birds not stars that features on the front of your Lenti A. There’s a tagline that appears on the offical artwork which goes around Harley’s neck that says “mind over mayhem” if your able to use this that would be greatly appreciated if not it’s all good.

12A0462E-472A-4A7A-B239-E0E2615840DA.jpeg

1542E781-5F46-4BC1-83DB-44F32DAAA685.jpeg

Secondly the front artwork of Lenti B with Harley lying back on the Police Car. This is zoomed in just a tad so if you could dial it back so it lines up with the artwork that is used on the steelbook that features in Lenti A it would be a perfect match. It may not seem like anything at first but pay attention to Harley’s mallet in the bottom left hand corner of the front of Lenti B and also the rear view mirrors plus headlights and you will see some details have been cropped out especially the mallet. Thank you for your time evaluating these changes it’s much appreciated and if able to be applied that would mean something truly special to me :notworthy:

edit : can you please confirm that Lenti A’s Front Title is straight because in the BS it’s on a slight lean, thanks.

2122B17F-3084-47DC-BAC2-E3547479641D.jpeg

1E92A567-CDB7-4FDC-A927-7C86D7494436.jpeg

Last edited:
Secondly the front artwork of Lenti B with Harley lying back on the Police Car. This is zoomed in just a tad so if you could dial it back so it lines up with the artwork that is used on the steelbook that features in Lenti A it would be a perfect match. It may not seem like anything at first but pay attention to Harley’s mallet in the bottom left hand corner of the front of Lenti B and also the rear view mirrors plus headlights and you will see some details have been cropped out especially the mallet. Thank you for your time evaluating these it’s much appreciated and if applied well that would be truly something spesh to me :notworthy:

View attachment 473965
View attachment 473966
The WWA steelbook is no better in terms of crop, use a better example!

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
The boots make the shot better, why cut them off needlessly?

Aspect ratio? I guess something had to get cropped off and the boots and mallet takes the hit. Now if you don’t want them cut off there’s a great happy medium by Zeta :whistle: for CM it works best if slip and steelbook is as close to 1:1 as can be. It would just seem odd to have a slight variance.

@duckandrun from your FB post it mentions Preorder for BoP is July 2020 and you’ve used the emoji calendar next to it which has a date of Jul 17 on it, is this a coincidence and the actual day of preorder or is the preorder date still yet to be confirmed? Thanks

“BIRDS OF PREY: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn - CME#22

Preorder: July 2020
Release Date: October/November 2020 (warner bros Italy postponed to 10th of September)”

Your most welcome :thumbs: you should be very proud of your work with BoP as it’s absolutely stunning and is my fav out of all the premiums :drool:

I’ve only got two very minor things that would make this perfect IMHO and would just be icing on the cake as just like you say the attention is in the details. I will try my best to explain firstly the Harley head artwork where Harley see’s birds not stars that features on the front of your Lenti A. There’s a tagline that appears on the offical artwork which goes around Harley’s neck that says “mind over mayhem” if your able to use this that would be greatly appreciated if not it’s all good.

View attachment 473964

View attachment 473963

Secondly the front artwork of Lenti B with Harley lying back on the Police Car. This is zoomed in just a tad so if you could dial it back so it lines up with the artwork that is used on the steelbook that features in Lenti A it would be a perfect match. It may not seem like anything at first but pay attention to Harley’s mallet in the bottom left hand corner of the front of Lenti B and also the rear view mirrors plus headlights and you will see some details have been cropped out especially the mallet. Thank you for your time evaluating these changes it’s much appreciated and if able to be applied that would mean something truly special to me :notworthy:

edit : can you please confirm that Lenti A’s Front Title is straight because in the BS it’s on a slight lean, thanks.

View attachment 473965
View attachment 473966

The WWA steelbook is no better in terms of crop, use a better example!

Is this a better example of how it should look @willbar84? LOL

A30EABBD-07F3-43D9-B9F1-8F2BAE2EF96B.jpeg