Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #22) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip (Pre-order July 25 at 2:30 PM Italy time - TBC)
Price: €159.9 (Box Set) - €59.9 (Lenti B) - €54.9 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip

Note: The CMA edition will consist of: Lenticular Full Slip - Full Slip - Combo Box Set.
Total print run, 1000.
Options:
- Combo Box Set (Triple Pack): (Lenticular A with Alternative SteelBook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D + Full Slip with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D). Includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards + Variant + special gift. Limited to 200 copies.
- Lenticular A (alternative SteelBook 2D not confirmed) available only with Box Set
- Lenticular B (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 400 copies.
- Full Slip (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 200 copies.

573364AA-362E-4B76-98F0-09972D984A22.jpeg F88C2FF4-C42F-46F6-ADF3-A4921D86ADDB.jpeg F49FDCFA-6F10-43C1-A396-D118994A366A.jpeg D2651E4E-31A0-475F-B9B2-B81096578C36.jpeg
89092615_1827237810740375_2564452507753381888_o.jpg
89138937_1831147910349365_6617337588476805120_o.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who likes the Boxset and Slips hands down better than the ML Boxset? I'm just getting the DL from Manta and Boxset from CineMuseum.
We won't know for certain till we see things in hand but I like the Art on the Boxset alot better and the Slips a decent amount better. I like the ML steelbook so i'll get the one winner which is the DL. Must not be the only one since the DL is the only thing from ML GB OOS

Pre-ordered my one click previously.
Am I the only one who likes the Boxset and Slips hands down better than the ML Boxset? I'm just getting the DL from Manta and Boxset from CineMuseum.
We won't know for certain till we see things in hand but I like the Art on the Boxset alot better and the Slips a decent amount better. I like the ML steelbook so i'll get the one winner which is the DL. Must not be the only one since the DL is the only thing from ML GB OOS
I prefer this set to Manta's too. I think the slips have a nicer variation of design throughout. What the final quality will be like for this who knows but I don't think Manta's set is as popular as people thought it would be.
The steelbook itself looks top notch as always but I think sometimes because it's Mantalab there is already a perception that it will be the best on offer, whereas I personally don't think it is. A bit like comparing Joker Manta to Joker Umania sets.
Umania had a much better reception to what Manta's release has had and the irony there is that, whilst not comparing a Fullslip to a Lenti in terms of finish, I think it's worth noting that the same image used on ML's Fullslip didn't work like it did for
Umania's lenti.

Last edited:

Took the words right out of my mouth!

So who's ordering directly tomorrow?
Then realizing they're a week early and not much longer to wait for the real date as it will be here sooner than you think (8 days)...

Damn you :LOL: I had a freak out moment thinking preorder was today and had abit of a false start falling flat on my face

1595036412699.gif

:rofl: So now it’s just under 7 & 1/2days till preorder man I’m so pumped for this as damn!! what an amazing Boxset :drool:

• Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray
Am I the only one who likes the Boxset and Slips hands down better than the ML Boxset?

Not by a long shot I’ve been saying that for weeks, even months we are eating so good with what Carlo and has team have served up and

1595037321326.gif

One OC to Aus :joy::drool:

Manta really dropped the ball on their BoP and personally not even worth getting a single edition from them let alone an OC with inferior artwork as I wouldn’t touch their manufactured junk with a 40ft pole. Which is a shame as I used to love Manta Lab pre-WB distribution and had a full set of DC singles with them all the way upto Aquaman but now have looked at alternatives from other Premium Reatilers to fill the empty slots they are consistently leaving. Everyone keeps saying they are the same but nope I don’t believe it for a second the’ve changed just look at their 3 lacklustre Beauty Shots Post-WB Distribution and quality of how the Joker Slips turned out sure the steel is nice I guess and lenti’s are deep ‘n’ crispy like usual but enough with the consistent use of screen caps as I’m sick and tired of this being Manta’s M-O even when there is other artwork actual available to use.

Anyways congrats to @duckandrun :thanks::thumbs: even with a handicap of using WWA Steelbook’s but with the added bonus of the stunning exclusive steelbook of Harley on the Police Car has performed a TKO with their premium of BoP against the powerhouse of Manta Lab with their WEA steelbook. The way everything from this CM BoP seamlessly flows from edition to edition, with amazing artwork front to back serving great purpose as a either a Lenti or FS treatment is just simply *chef kiss* and is going to make a very nice complementary addition next to my HDZ BoP OC.