Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I’m surprised so many people like the Zeta steel more than the Manta one. The slips between the two are so damn close, myself and a few others are basically choosing this release over the Zeta based primarily on this one having the superior steel. In fact, I actually like the Zeta DL a bit more than the Manta DL (not by a lot) but I like the Manta steel way more than the Zeta one (CM with the police car steel wins that too) and that’s what pushed me from the Zeta DL to the Manta DL (with SL as backup).

Taste is highly subjective but seems all over the place on this release and that’s not good for my IBS.

Didnt know there are pics of the hdzeta slips yet?

It doesn't, this is why I said usually. But looking at all of their 4K UHD releases, they're all single lentis.

Aquaman has a SL and 4K SL (Only for boxset) IIRC but yes all of there 4Ks are SLs. If it was the 4K Edition it would have stated that in the description as there’s always confusion with the 4K SL and Special Pack (Only for Boxset) / FS / SL.

Aquaman has a SL and 4K SL (Only for boxset) IIRC but yes all of there 4Ks are SLs. If it was the 4K Edition it would have stated that in the description as there’s always confusion with the 4K SL and Special Pack / FS / SL.
Yes, one with 3D+2D and one with 4K UHD.
Also, on the pictures we're referring to, description of the edition has been added from MP I believe, so we just need to wait to see who's right :D

Reactions: willbar84
I’m looking forward to Manta Lab doing a decent film again. This for sure ain’t it.
Still gonna try and secure a FS though. TBH this looks pretty lazy by ML standards. And they have been my favourite Premium seller since they started.

I’m really feeling that double lenti!

I think I read in an earlier post that this has been delayed, but do we have any idea when the GB may go live?

I see I can may be able to preorder from the links in the OP too. Are they import friendly when it comes to customs and fees?

Manta don't do GBs. They do the actual preorder.
Yes, Manta are very friendly guys.