Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
HDZ definitely the king of one-clicks. Don't need 2 of the same steelbook, much less three.
For those who disagree, if it weren't for coronavirus, I would ask you to step outside to settle this.:grumpy:
thats what I have been saying, 3 of the same steelsbooks how ridiculous and stupid is that!
If it had 3 different steelbooks it would be a instacop but right now I am still on the fence.
And they throw in some random grainy character cards to make you believe you are getting some value for your money.

Last edited:
Reactions: willbar84
thats what I have been saying, 3 of the same steelsbooks how ridiculous and stupid is that!

It's not ridiculous or stupid if people want the set, otherwise they would choose Zeta as the alternative and Manta would cease in creating them that way.
There is a reason why these are sold as both a set and individual editions, and it's no fluke that they all sell out each time.

I must admit, Zeta has always been more consistent with their DC sets though.
They all match very well and look much nicer lined up. The only one that won't match as well as the others will be BoP, but perhaps going forward with DC releases they will continue to take that slight different approach to box artwork. Maybe.

If you dont want the same steel, which is the way its been for 5+ years, then you can buy the FAC version in 2 years.

Never forget the real reason why we get multiples of the same steelbook.

It's because Scanavo won't make friendlier minimums ... If they could do say 500 qty then sure we would get 3 different steelbooks etc. Instead for it to work out cost wise we get stuck with the same for WEA.

And if you wonder why Scanavo wont, it's because metal steelbooks get made in factories that also produce things like cans for canned food. You can imagine how many more cans are made for food. So to stop these presses it cost money, and it won't be done for small orders, thus they want to churn out the same thing, and thats why higher MOQ.

It does suck, from the grand scheme of things, but until collectors are fine with competitive brands (like futurepak; which they have proven they aren't) then premium retailers are too scared to take the risk of doing a set like this with 3 different futurepaks inside. They go with the stronger brand, the more appealing spine, and thus we get the same steel if WEA. They do this to help move qty to hit the MOQ it takes to get a WEA done in the first place.

I have been hearing lots of things about HDZETA, so I ordered 2 from ebay.

I got 2 hdzeta releases I received recently It CHAPTER Two and Bumblebee.
As for quality I am dissapointed in the quality of the lenticular on the Bumblee one its grainy image quality is poor.
Not to mention the numbered card I mean that's like a 200 pixel resolution image.
Also double the character cards and booklet dont do much for me if they were 2 different booklets and one contains character cards and the other idk lenticular character cards high res.

Well I think we would all appreciate a whole lot more
there are some HDZeta releases that (for me, at least, as this is all subjective :) ) quite simply destroy any other releases out there; Dark Knight trilogy one clicks and motherbox, Wonder Woman, Gladiator, Batman v Superman. great attention to detail, usually great lentis, great variety with their one clicks (2 steelbooks - 1 4k, 1 BD - and the special pack with the book, and of course different extras in each part). the only thing that they have not done historically is 'bossing.

there's a reason HDZeta editions are so sought after by collectors - and fetch such very high sums on eBay. but, of course, access to their releases is now harder than it's ever been. :(