Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want one and I can’t get the CM version so I’m just grateful, between ML and Zeta, that I’ll have a realistic chance at getting a nice exclusive of this terrific film.

Reactions: harry
Why can't you get the CM version?

Too expensive and with such limited quantities and high demand I probably wouldn’t get one anyway.

Even if the prices were likely to be even, I would still wait at least for Zeta as I only want one version and I trust them to put together something really nice with lots of goodies. ML is usually great too but with them changing hands, I would probably lean towards the Zeta one now.

not yet but they might do one in the near future...

highly unlikely not what john said to me last year by email. when i asked him.
and if they can drop a release because they cannot get approvals no point in collecting a range, for me anyway.
thats why ive switched over to zeta and got copies of the ones im missing.
each to there own but i want a full collection or not at all. who wants holes?

basil :thumbs:

highly unlikely not what john said to me last year by email. when i asked him.
and if they can drop a release because they cannot get approvals no point in collecting a range, for me anyway.
thats why ive switched over to zeta and got copies of the ones im missing.
each to there own but i want a full collection or not at all. who wants holes?

basil :thumbs:

Yeah Zeta's Shazam is stunning :naughty: