Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manta for the win

...and easier to obtain

...with better customer service

...and secure, stress free, non-lagging website

...and probably cheaper

...with the 4K edition being available to buy on its own

...I can keep going...

(This is the first film in the DCEU that I can’t wait for. I won’t feel this excited until man of steel 2 is announced. So probably never again!)

:oohyeah::joy::drool: Consume, Indulge and Repeat :D damn its going to be one expensive year for me with BoP & WW84. Can’t wait to see this opening day on Feb 6th

1579375824757.gif

Manta for the win

...and easier to obtain

...with better customer service

...and secure, stress free, non-lagging website

...and probably cheaper

...with the 4K edition being available to buy on its own

...I can keep going...

(This is the first film in the DCEU that I can’t wait for. I won’t feel this excited until man of steel 2 is announced. So probably never again!)

you have seen the news john is handing over to his mate to run now?

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
I did, then I lost it. Where can I find it again?

was joker thread post 49 from facebook app seen on several other sites as well
and to be fair its dont think its goona run the same depends if they get more staff than john had also that cost more money and presume john still want to make money from it so that say to me prices have to go up even if only one guy runs it. not to mention whats quality going to be like and handling will damage go up, personally think this is a bad thing but i look to be proved wrong :thumbs:
and if john is going to be busier with wb licence how can he hope to monitor it? he can't properly in my eyes just my opionon.

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mokum
"Thank you very much for the years of support". Dunno why but this feels like a goodbye for good. Hope not ofc.

Damn that’s a lot earlier than I thought, we probably won’t get more news for a while cos they gotta do Shazam! & Joker first

Status
Not open for further replies.