May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Birds of Prey

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

Director: Cathy Yan

Cast: Margot Robbie

Release: 2020-02-07

Plot: After splitting up with The Joker, Harley Quinn and three other female superheroes – Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya – come together to save the life of a little girl (Cassandra Cain) from an evil crime lord.

Oh my!!! :woot: WOW! :drool::drool::drool:

giphy.gif

I know this is just test footage... but I'm not loving it.
Wish they would have not shown anything yet tbh. Now my first impression of this film is a negative one... and I wanted to be excited about this.

Hopefully when the REAL trailer is released it will look better and less like a low budget music video. haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I know this is just test footage... but I'm not loving it.
Wish they would have not shown anything yet tbh. Now my first impression of this film is a negative one... and I wanted to be excited about this.

Hopefully when the REAL trailer is released it will look better and less like a low budget music video. haha
I kind of agree... the clip showed nothing to get too excited about. I'm guessing they only released it because they were expecting the same type of hype from it that the Joker test footage received. Hopefully this doesn't become a new trend!

1549006883123.gif

Loving Harley Quinn’s new softer punkier look :drool::drool::drool: Margot is killing it :hungry: with that cute shorter hair which I believe is actually a nod to Harley’s short hair that is she well known for in Batman : TAS. Also there’s another nod to Batman : TAS as Margot in her selfie is wearing a “Bruce” necklace which I believe is in reference to not Bruce Wayne but her co-creator Bruce Timm. Really like the test footage they have done here while it’s short it gives us a glimpse into the characters and actors in the film. Having Victor Zsasz and Black Mask as the Villians is going to be very interesting indeed especially if Margot’s pitched R rating which was approved by the director back in October holds up by WB after the success of Aquaman.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Perfect :drool: I Love how the silhouettes of their weapons form a majority of the letters in the title and also how the Birds of Prey Logo has been graffitied on by the One Harley Quinn :D Can’t wait for SDCC 2019 now where hopefully we will get to see the first trailer :happy::joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred