May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Birds of Prey

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

Director: Cathy Yan

Cast: Margot Robbie

Release: 2020-02-07

Plot: After splitting up with The Joker, Harley Quinn and three other female superheroes – Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya – come together to save the life of a little girl (Cassandra Cain) from an evil crime lord.

IMG_20190917_172422.jpg

Crazy in love with all four posters :kiss::hungry::drool: and so can’t wait for the trailer to drop feels like been waiting forever. Hmm one thing I noticed, is Ivy is starting to blossom into the DCEU :drool: with the J Tattoo being turned into a Siren. Hopefully BoP does well so we do end up getting a Gotham City Sirens movie in the future :joy::drool:

BB941C63-DAB5-4950-B1BD-34428B46962E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles and vexred
Crazy in love with all four posters :kiss::hungry::drool: and so can’t wait for the trailer to drop feels like been waiting forever. Hmm one thing I noticed, is Ivy is starting to blossom into the DCEU :drool: with the J Tattoo being turned into a Siren. Hopefully BoP does well so we do end up getting a Gotham City Sirens movie in the future :joy::drool:

View attachment 449342

I've seen people on twitter with their panties in a twist over these posters. Mad that they're all of Harley. I can understand to a certain extent, but Harley/Margot is putting the bums in seats. Just the way it is. The other characters will get their posters eventually too.

Reactions: willbar84
I've seen people on twitter with their panties in a twist over these posters. Mad that they're all of Harley. I can understand to a certain extent, but Harley/Margot is putting the bums in seats. Just the way it is. The other characters will get their posters eventually too.

I think the funniest thing I saw on twitter about these was someone asked if Harley Quinn was hosting SNL. HAHA (the last 3 totally look like it)

Exactly couldn’t agree more Harley is DC’s main “marketing” playing card in this *R Rated* movie for the GP and then once the trailer drops their hand will open so others like Black Canary and Huntress can be introduced to share the limelight. So can’t wait to see disGrace Randolph’s reaction to this on Twitter she’s going to lose her marbles that the posters are all about Harley / Margot :rofl: :hilarious:

Hmm I'm honestly not sure about the trailer... getting Suicide Squad vibes all over again. :ohno:

OMG that was absolutely stunning :drool: the aesthetics, cinematography plus it’s own personal style it brings on this is beautiful and love how Yan has used Ayer’s established Gotham Crime underworld and put her own spin on it. Harley works best when working with a team and it shows so I’m glad that Margot used this original Harley Solo project and turned it into something bigger so characters like Black Canary, Huntress and Cassandra Cain could be introduced into this world. One scene of many I got a kick out of was Harley blowing up Ace Chemicals :rofl:

69CE713B-D223-45B8-9456-F61208390225.jpeg

Hmm I'm honestly not sure about the trailer... getting Suicide Squad vibes all over again. :ohno:

Same. I was hyped following the teaser that was shown before IT Chapter 2 but I'm less enthused now. Hopefully it's just a case of a poorly created trailer and not the consequence of a poorly created film...

Reactions: Noodles
Same. I was hyped following the teaser that was shown before IT Chapter 2 but I'm less enthused now. Hopefully it's just a case of a poorly created trailer and not the consequence of a poorly created film...
I mean, I thought SC looked awesome from the trailers, but look how that turned out... so yeah, hopefully it's the opposite here lol.

I mean, I thought SC looked awesome from the trailers, but look how that turned out... so yeah, hopefully it's the opposite here lol.

Which one :D as they kept getting worser as they went along

5C667F8C-E158-4818-B88B-005AA182D4DA.jpeg

Honestly wish we got the original Comic Con (Ayer Cut) trailer due to the style and tone of it as the final movie but thanks to studio interference we got a terrible mash up of OG Ayer Trailer + Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer into the mess that was the blitz trailer. Thankfully WB have learnt there lesson and now have more director driven movies than studio driven like Suicide Squad and Josstice League was. Personally Suicide Squad was like a fun Saturday Morning Team up kinda movie that I enjoyed immensely but it still pains me to this day that we could’ve got so much more with the original Ayer Cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles