May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Birds of Prey

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

Director: Cathy Yan

Cast: Margot Robbie

Release: 2020-02-07

Plot: After splitting up with The Joker, Harley Quinn and three other female superheroes – Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya – come together to save the life of a little girl (Cassandra Cain) from an evil crime lord.

WB Developing Harley Quinn Movie Featuring More Female DC Characters

Source: ComingSoon.net
HQNBPheader.jpg

Ahead of the release of Suicide Squad later this summer, The Hollywood Reporter brings word that Warner Bros. is now developing Harley Quinn movie starring Margot Robbie as the villain.

It’s worth noting, however, that the spin-off project is not being eyed as a “solo” Harley Quinn movie, but instead a film that would feature a number of female DC characters, with the likes of Batgirl and the Birds of Prey reportedly also in the mix for the film. The studio is staying tight lipped about the project and not confirming which characters will appear in the film or who is even writing, though it is reportedly a female screenwriter.

The outlet notes that Robbie herself was the springboard for the project, having fallen for the pantheon of DC’s female characters in her extensive research for the role of Harley Quinn. Robbie then brought on the writer to the project and it was promptly picked up by the studio for development.

Robbie will make her debut as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad on August 5, marking the feature film debut of the character.
popcorn2.gif

104129_78fe2afe407b47d8aa4484fa2f8f1129.gif

Haha neither have I mate. A mate of mine used the word "funky" the other day... couldn't help but give him this look o_O lol.

I do use funky a lot tbh

Well not a lot but I do still use it

Brings back memories.That was my wallpaper for a freaking year.To this moment still the hottest i have ever seen a woman on screen.And the teasing was insane;it haunted my dreams, so i can only imagine what it was like for Leo.

As far as the Quinn movie goes, its a no brainer.Everyone knew they had to do this.It's going to make so much money it's crazy.WB/DC are gonna own all markets, male and female.She had the most popular costume last year and that was just from a trailer so imagine a whole freaking movie with merch.gotta start saving up for the statues and posters now.

There is one problem ,though.she has found some random female director for the movie and are shutting out the creators ( who are male) from writing or participating in the movie production it would seem.That gives me pause.And with out having a movie full of joker it leads me to believe maybe they will go with the faint lesbian relationship she has with poison ivy for the film.

Ps : she said she is never wearing the shorts again after suicide squad so there is that.
tumblr_o18er81vZy1uiiv2do3_500-1453309653.gif

I wonder who changed the thumbnail pic on the 'Movies, Trailers, News' main thread page for this film? :naughty: LOL! :hilarious: :rofl: I bet it was @Noodles :whistle:... and he has the nerve to call us PERVS! :D :p I know I am... and PROUD of it! :woot:

LOL! Just noticed that. Thanks you @Noodles! We aspire to be like you someday! :rofl:
Haha guilty! I'm just as much a fan of the female form as any other straight male on here. ;) :angel:

As for the thread thumbnail...

raw

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database