May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Birds of Prey

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

Director: Cathy Yan

Cast: Margot Robbie

Release: 2020-02-07

Plot: After splitting up with The Joker, Harley Quinn and three other female superheroes – Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya – come together to save the life of a little girl (Cassandra Cain) from an evil crime lord.

Which one :D as they kept getting worser as they went along

View attachment 449497

Honestly wish we got the original Comic Con (Ayer Cut) trailer due to the style and tone of it as the final movie but thanks to studio interference we got a terrible mash up of OG Ayer Trailer + Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer into the mess that was the blitz trailer. Thankfully WB have learnt there lesson and now have more director driven movies than studio driven like Suicide Squad and Justice League was. Suicide Squad was a fun Saturday Morning Team up kinda movie that I enjoyed immensely but it still pains me to this day that we could’ve got so much more with the original Ayer Cut.
I don't really recall to be honest... maybe it was the first one then, or possibly even all of them. I just remember being well up for it after seeing the trailer(s). But yeah, you can totally tell the studio interfered and redirected Ayer's original vision... same case with Snyder's Justice League, like you said.

Reactions: willbar84
I don't really recall to be honest... maybe it was the first one then, or possibly even all of them. I just remember being well up for it after seeing the trailer(s). But yeah, you can totally tell the studio interfered and redirected Ayer's original vision... same case with Snyder's Justice League, like you said.

Haha it’s abit like that as it was a like a new Suicide Squad every time a trailer dropped :rofl: yeah same I was well up for it aswell even went to see the 12:01am launch screening :joy: but anywho very thankfully for what Ayer, Margot, Viola, Will, Joel and Jai were able to give us as a final product with everything taken into consideration. On the other hand Snyder’s Justice League is gaining traction now with the 214min Snyder Cut confirmed does exist just needs the VFX to be finished but Jason Momoa has seen it and “it's sssssiiiickkk!“

Reactions: Noodles
Haha it’s abit like that as it was a like a new Suicide Squad every time a trailer dropped :rofl: yeah same I was well up for it aswell even went to see the 12:01am launch screening :joy: but anywho very thankfully for what Ayer, Margot, Viola, Will, Joel and Jai were able to give us as a final product with everything taken into consideration. On the other hand Snyder’s Justice League is gaining traction now with the 214min Snyder Cut confirmed does exist just needs the VFX to be finished but Jason Momoa has seen it and “it's sssssiiiickkk!“

I'm really torn about that. I would like to see the Snyder Cut made and released, but I'm happy with the direction they're moving in now and maybe it's best just to move on and forget about it.

Loving the Neon Aesthetics of the new BoP Logo :drool:

A8DDB239-8C4D-44B4-8C94-6012D166E408.jpeg

Reactions: vexred and Noodles
This is to reiterate that Suicide Squad‘s heart and soul was Harley Quinn and her journey to break away from her very toxic relationship with the Joker before studio interference. I still wish for some day to see the OG Ayer Cut but from what I’ve been reading BoP will be a continuation and sequel to Ayer’s Original cut of Suicide Squad which will help re write some of the wrongs and even using some never before seen archived footage. It’s great to see WB have learned from their mistakes and letting directors bring their visions to life.

Reactions: vexred
@Space Cadet Careful, Nef. You've been well behaved upon your return here... no need to resort back to your old ways of randomly attacking folks for no reason. Keep it friendly, please!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Nah, not feeling the latest poster... art style is cool, but everything just looks a bit messy and all over the place IMO.

So it's totally wrap around :thumbs:

Like these individuals so much more than the group poster.

While I do love how they turned the Birds of Prey into a “Botticelli inspired” artwork poster I must say these individual character posters are just the bees knees that dials in the art style used with abit more finesse. Making it into a wraparound piece is just icing on the cake and am hoping now Zeta use these character cards inside their Special Pack as it would be truly spesh to own all seven of these.