May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Birds of Prey

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

Director: Cathy Yan

Cast: Margot Robbie

Release: 2020-02-07

Plot: After splitting up with The Joker, Harley Quinn and three other female superheroes – Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya – come together to save the life of a little girl (Cassandra Cain) from an evil crime lord.

Okay this looks awesome!!! I guess this Is R rated then? She does f**king cocaine by accident lol. Can’t wait for that scene

And oh so quiet fits oh so well. Love björk and one of my favourite songs. who’s singing that verison?

Okay this looks awesome!!! I guess this Is R rated then? She does f**king cocaine by accident lol. Can’t wait for that scene

And oh so quiet fits oh so well. Love björk and one of my favourite songs. who’s singing that verison?

Lucy Woodward

That was my favourite part too + seeing Black Mask actually getting his mask and the bits of action the John Wick director oversaw(the car door bit).

Ohh think the R rated goods are being delivered.

@willbar84 Are you excited for this?

1578615189425.gif

It’s beautiful :drool: Cathy’s not mucking around the birds are here to slay with no filter, let the R Rated madness begin.

Wow they actually went there Harley accidentally sniffing coke, now that’s a whole new level of crazy right there :rofl: Loving the character development build up with Roman / Black Mask and Black Canary aswell, MEW as Helena is just to damn cute plus love her fierceness, the aesthetic’s ‘n’ cinematography + fight choreography ‘n’ action in this is top tier :cigar: the canary cry is epic :cool: Bernie her stuffed beaver holding out a tissue for her and lil baby bruce having a bath with his hilarious giggle :hilarious: omg there’s so much to soak in and is ticking all the boxes for me. Shame I have to wait a week later than you guys in the north as this doesn’t get released down under till the 13th of Feb but will be there front and center on opening day :joy:

Wonder what kind of insurance does ACE / Axis Chemicals have as time and time again it keeps getting blown up :rofl:

View attachment 459090
View attachment 459091
View attachment 459092
Standard indemnity for employees and general contracts is usually $5m, but I guess they have further insurance for force majeure, as the Batman is causally involved in city damage, I guess the premiums are at an all time high ;)

The state of this place after the flames die out, certain they'll be out of business. When something like this happens it's got to be in a cacophony of color and this is indeed looking rather splendid for the downfall of ACE chemicals. Given the unemployment levels it will cause, this is bad for Gotham, I just hope they're never going to be another Joker situation that drives others, poor or overlooked to crime, madness and chemical abuse :thumbs:

Standard indemnity for employees and general contracts is usually $5m, but I guess they have further insurance for force majeure, as the Batman is causally involved in city damage, I guess the premiums are at an all time high ;)

The state of this place after the flames die out, certain they'll be out of business. When something like this happens it's got to be in a cacophony of color and this is indeed looking rather splendid for the downfall of ACE chemicals. Given the unemployment levels it will cause, this is bad for Gotham, I just hope they're never going to be another Joker situation that drives others, poor or overlooked to crime, madness and chemical abuse :thumbs:

:D Brilliant :thanks::thumbs:

1578656471752.gif

Reactions: GeoRattray
BoP Leading Single Music Video ‘Diamonds’ damn!! Normani and Meg ate that up omg :drool: Check out a sneak peak of the Booby Trap fight scene, that’s some next level stuff right there!

Christina Hodson is ****!

She transformed the Reverse Flash in Jessica Chastain.

:rofl: Don’t believe everything your read on Reddit, they actually don’t have a good reputable track record where generally is some random stuff like this. Now if she was to play someone like Poison Ivy :thumbs::drool: