Birth. Movies. Death. Discussion Thread [Mondo Magazine]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 3.48.59 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am SOOOO pi$$ed that the Alien issue sold out already! I was going to buy it today on my payday along with the timed print. Of course all the issues I don't care about are still in stock but the one that I want sells out within a couple weeks. :angry:

Thanks just ordered. @kryptonite no clue why i just keep ordering these haha.

shipping is expensive if you add another item to cart, like a pin .... $24 shipping ... yet if you check out separately it was only $9 total shipping.

Thanks just ordered. @kryptonite no clue why i just keep ordering these haha.

shipping is expensive if you add another item to cart, like a pin .... $24 shipping ... yet if you check out separately it was only $9 total shipping.

You're not alone...lol

I don't even read them that much. Just browse the photos and keep it in the shelf.

You're not alone...lol

I don't even read them that much. Just browse the photos and keep it in the shelf.

thats more then I do . ha.

I order 2x each time 90% of the time too. Keep thinking one day a Ninja in need who wants to collect them I can help out haha.

thats more then I do . ha.

I order 2x each time 90% of the time too. Keep thinking one day a Ninja in need who wants to collect them I can help out haha.

You're such a good guy...:thumbs:

By the way, I hope I have the funds to travel to Mondo-Con this year to finally meet you guys.

You're such a good guy...:thumbs:

By the way, I hope I have the funds to travel to Mondo-Con this year to finally meet you guys.

It can be a pricey trip, but so worth it. I got a house rented for ninjas but the beds are taken and so is the couch already. ha. But welcome to hang, come and go from the house as you please all weekend to.

Reactions: digitalbabe
It can be a pricey trip, but so worth it. I got a house rented for ninjas but the beds are taken and so is the couch already. ha. But welcome to hang, come and go from the house as you please all weekend to.

Nice! Maybe next year I can reserve the couch...lol

If I can find a way to go there then I would love to hang with all of the ninjas attending.

I just discovered this magazine series and the art for all of these franchises really interests me! However, since I'm a little late on this, a lot of the earlier issues are sold out. Even though it is unlikely, if anybody is considering selling these to me, I figured I would ask! I don't mind if they are used or new, just in good condition.

The issues I would be looking for with the Mondo art (not sold on Mondos site anymore):
  • Batman v. Superman
  • Captain America Civil War
  • Star Wars
  • Pixar
  • Tim Burton
Thanks!

I just discovered this magazine series and the art for all of these franchises really interests me! However, since I'm a little late on this, a lot of the earlier issues are sold out. Even though it is unlikely, if anybody is considering selling these to me, I figured I would ask! I don't mind if they are used or new, just in good condition.

The issues I would be looking for with the Mondo art (not sold on Mondos site anymore):
  • Batman v. Superman
  • Captain America Civil War
  • Star Wars
  • Pixar
  • Tim Burton
Thanks!

Send a message to @Wreck I know he has extras but he is not available at the moment.

Birth.Movies.Death. STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Issue
By Birth.Movies.Death. $8.00
Alamo Drafthouse and Birth.Movies.Death. are celebrating the release of STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI with a gorgeous new collectible magazine filled with editorials, interviews and deep dives into the history of cinema’s greatest franchise. Featuring an exclusive Mondo cover by artist Marc Aspinall, interior art by renowned designer Chris Bilheimer, a stunning spread featuring some of Mondo’s best STAR WARS posters, and a series of essays dedicated to the newest characters in the STAR WARS universe, this is a must-read for anyone who considers themselves a STAR WARS fan.

Expected to ship in January 2018.

BMD.JPG

BMD 1.JPG