Black Adam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 56) [Hong Kong]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order January 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

BLAD_overall_box.jpg.5a996722ff171c936211bdcb0c86daa5.jpgBLAD_overall_FS.jpg.73f7fc22b849d0f04d2b196e4085925a.jpgBLAD_overall_DLS.jpg.3a2553c56b329eef564f145e3d1206ee.jpgBLAD_overall_LS.jpg.ae89643bf4d316b646e3a2b5cb2c1827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That came out nowhere, and really fast release too! Just in time to cancel my French preorder lol great additions across the board, but DL is the winner for me.

Toying with direct for this one. Matrix was painfully easy, which annoyed me having gone in via GB. How quickly did SS sell out direct, does anyone remember?
If you mean The Suicide Squade, FS sold out in 4 minutes the DL took over 30 minutes, and the OC a bit after 30 minutes, can't remember the SL but I assume last to sell out since it was the least liked variant.

Don't worry you'll have more then enough time going direct with this one, I'm sure there will be plenty of copies on ebay people can't get rid off :smuggrin:

If you mean The Suicide Squade, FS sold out in 4 minutes the DL took over 30 minutes, and the OC a bit after 30 minutes, can't remember the SL but I assume last to sell out since it was the least liked variant.

Don't worry you'll have more then enough time going direct with this one, I'm sure there will be plenty of copies on ebay people can't get rid off :smuggrin:
Yes i did mean The Suicide Squad. Fab, cheers. I know it's DC, but I'd expect similar demand for this, perhaps less than SS. The FS was the easy winner there, and understandably sold quick, so glad I GB'd that one.

In one of their updates last year they announced Kill Bill 1 + 2 and Pulp Fiction. I'd expect an update to what they're releasing soon.
I hope we don’t get an update. There’s still 4 from 2020 with no movement (3 of those you mentioned) and 4 from the 2022 update with nothing yet (except how the steels looks for the dark knight trilogy) and with a few on top that announced way way back like Scarface that never went anywhere.

I’d rather hear about all new releases a month before the pre order or within that month. Like with this, although I do think 1 week before pre order is a little too short on notification. Should be 2-4 weeks and that’s when we find out what the title is too

Otherwise they will announce another 12 for the year, on top of the 8 on hold. Half of them won’t come out this year and there will be 12 more threads created by you know who pointlessly open for eternity with no updates

That came out nowhere, and really fast release too! Just in time to cancel my French preorder lol great additions across the board, but DL is the winner for me.

Toying with direct for this one. Matrix was painfully easy, which annoyed me having gone in via GB. How quickly did SS sell out direct, does anyone remember?

Suicide Squad was really easy to get directly as well

Reactions: samdavies
I hope Manta will focus on releasing more cult films like Taxi Driver, Scarface, Dazed and Confused, Apocalypse Now, The warriors, American Psycho, Memento, Mulholland Drive etc.
Don't know if they have the rights but it would be awesome if they did, thought manta announced Scarface, is that project abandoned?
Hell yeah! Especially Mulholland Drive!

Reactions: Billy Talent
It's funny in the FS and SL description it says what the one click finish will be in both but not the actual slip. That FS has to have some holo goodness going on.

I watched the 4K of this 2 days back and boy was it terrible. One of the worst superhero movies ever I reckon :woot: :punch:

As others have said, why do the crappy movies always get great steels and slips lol

The full slip and the single lenti are the two best best imo

I wanted to get premium edition of movie before they released it, after i saw it - like not even half, i'm not sure i wanna get this premium steelbook anymore. Probably will drop this movie.

Reactions: Billy Talent
The kid was kind of annoying but other than that I enjoyed the movie. I hope they bring the other actors back in the new DCU. I'm glad all the big warner movies are getting manta lab WEAs. hopefully they can release them more frequently.

In one of their updates last year they announced Kill Bill 1 + 2 and Pulp Fiction. I'd expect an update to what they're releasing soon.
This, I was hoping at least Pulp would be soon since the 4k is out.
They knew they had to put out decent BA slips to sell this crap movie.