Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
2.40 star(s) Rating: 2.40/5 5 Votes
Title: Black Adam

Genre: Action, Fantasy

Cast: Dwayne Johnson

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: A spin-off from 'Shazam!' centering on the film's anti-hero, Black Adam.

This day keeps getting better and better DC are absolutely killing it at DC FanDome :cigar: now we have the Justice Society and a tease that there will be a showdown with Superman holy fk!!!!

I know right, DCEU could potentially be on fire in 2 years, with no real contender, this is looking very slick like it was the plan all along. I know it wasn't, but I can pretend can't I?

Reactions: willbar84
I know right, DCEU could potentially be on fire in 2 years, with no real contender, this is looking very slick like it was the plan all along. I know it wasn't, but I can pretend can't I?

Ooh yes very right indeed DC are absolutely dominating with so much great content lined up from 2020 - 2022 and well into the future. We can thank Walter Hamada and the king himself Mr Jim Lee who is the CCO for making all this possible. They are the brains behind all of these cogs spinning to form the master plan and the introduction of the DC Multiverse.

Or maybe we'll find out a little more in the Shazam 2 panel in an hour. :coffee:
Which I think this Black Adam and Shazam will be more allied early on than enemies to the end (New 52).. They'll reveal something about Mr Mind surely?

Very true, so I guess sleep is out of the window for today as there’s still got 4 more panels to go and it’s nearly 9am here in Aus and I still haven’t slept since Friday night :LOL:
Stay in there. If you don't, remember they're all repeated over the x2 8 hours, but you do skip out, stay away from here :LOL: Going to be 2am when done in the UK, at least I'll get 5 hours sleep in between weekend days :hungry:

Stay in there. If you don't, remember they're all repeated over the x2 8 hours, but you do skip out, stay away from here :LOL: Going to be 2am when done in the UK, at least I'll get 5 hours sleep in between weekend days :hungry:

#1 preference was to watch the 8 hours live of DC FanDome as it unfolded and happy to say mission accomplished with a bonus that I’m still awake so will just have an early night tonight. Hope today / last night was a success so this becomes a regular thing as it was an absolute amazing experience to be part of it all.

• Friendly
Reactions: GeoRattray
#1 preference was to watch the 8 hours live of DC FanDome as it unfolded and happy to say mission accomplished with a bonus that I’m still awake so will just have an early night tonight. Hope today / last night was a success so this becomes a regular thing as it was an absolute amazing experience to be part of it all.
I was very impressed, immersive, polished presentation, experience indeed. Good to hear you did the full 8 hours and will get that early night you earned it. The accumulation of content especially around the films was fantastic, really stoked. You going to come back on the 12th September to watch Man of Tomorrow and Deathstroke movies?

• Friendly
I was very impressed, immersive, polished presentation, experience indeed. Good to hear you did the full 8 hours and will get that early night you earned it. The accumulation of content especially around the films was fantastic, really stoked. You going to come back on the 12th September to watch Man of Tomorrow and Deathstroke movies?

This 100% said it perfectly mate :thumbs: surprisingly not to tired atm but guess will crash in a few hours. Thanks man yeah stoked I caught it live but unfortunately will miss out on the Man of Tomorrow panel as I will already be at work which is a shame as aren’t they announcing the full slate of 2021 DC Universe Animated Original Movies?

• Friendly
Reactions: GeoRattray
This 100% said it perfectly mate :thumbs: surprisingly not to tired atm but guess will crash in a few hours. Thanks man yeah stoked I caught it live but unfortunately will miss out on the Man of Tomorrow panel as I will already be at work which is a shame as aren’t they announcing the full slate of 2021 DC Universe Animated Original Movies?
I hope they do announce the full slate of DC Universe Animated Movies as it will be interesting to get a hold of where they've moved onto in this world. Yeah, be a bit suspicious if you too an ~1h 15m toilet break to watch one of these :D

Yeah, be a bit suspicious if you too an ~1h 15m toilet break to watch one of these :D

yep totally going to work, can see that happening working flawlessly nobody will even know :naughty::LOL::whistle:

1598177300264.gif