Black Adam - Vigilante Edition (Black Adam) (1/3 Scale Statue) [Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July - September 2023
Purchase link: Prime 1 Studio (Pre-order will start at 3 PM, on July 25 - Japan time)
Price: $1599
Note: Limited edition 300

mmba-02_a17.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
I was a slave until I died. Then I was reborn a god.”

The Countdown to BLACK ADAM...CONTINUES!

Today, dear fans, you get an even wider look at the newest Prime 1 Studio X Blitzway collaboration!

The incredible detail of Black Adam’s suit, the amount of work that went into this......wait until you see the WHOLE statue!

One more day, friends...stay tuned to this channel for THE REVEAL tomorrow!

295078106_5462950680418196_4860142531563058656_n.jpg

Both statues have that feature. The differences are elsewhere: belt + wrists + legs.

Price has been in the OP since yesterday.

I saw price after - curious what price in € will be. Will probably look for it on Derivstore where i bought Venom bust and it'll have VAT already included.
Regarding glowing eyes and bust - nice thing that both version will have it. Will go after cheaper one - all i want is glowing feature and coat which both editions have it.
I'm not interested in those extras for price difference.

I saw price after - curious what price in € will be. Will probably look for it on Derivstore where i bought Venom bust and it'll have VAT already included.
Regarding glowing eyes and bust - nice thing that both version will have it. Will go after cheaper one - all i want is glowing feature and coat which both editions have it.
I'm not interested in those extras for price difference.

Price is the same for both, haven't you seen the listings on Prime 1 or here?

Difference is design/colors. I doubt they'll add any extras later since both are up for pre-order already.

Vigilante is limited to 300. Champion TBA.