Upcoming Black Mirror (Season 6) [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
For New Years I started binge watching this show! And I'm hooked! :hungry: :drool: I'm about to start Season 3!
And I can't believe I couldn't find a thread for this amazing and disturbing show! So here it is! :thumbs:

black-mirror-season-3-poster.jpg

Black Mirror is a British television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker that features speculative fiction with dark and satirical themes that examine modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies. The show was first broadcast on the British Channel 4, in 2011. In September 2015, Netflix commissioned a third season of 12 episodes. The commissioned episodes were later divided into two seasons of six episodes; the third season was released on Netflix worldwide on 21 October 2016.

Regarding the program's content and structure, Brooker noted, "each episode has a different cast, a different setting, even a different reality. But they're all about the way we live now – and the way we might be living in 10 minutes' time if we're clumsy." The series has received critical acclaim and has seen an increase in interest internationally (particularly in the US) after being added to Netflix.
popcorn2.gif

Glad this is back. Episode 1 is crazy. Great cast

Was not expecting Cera LOL

Think the first 3 episodes are great.

2 could of been a neat little film4 horror film. 3rd is pretty much a sci fi horror film. They felt different to normal black mirror episodes and more film like like how San Junipero made me feel.

On to the next 2

Wasn’t expecting that in episode 4! It’s the furthest away from a BM episode too. Thought it was awesome.

Horror and creature feature fans will be happy with that.