Black Panther (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: June 17, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on Sunday May 5 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)
Note: With lenticular magnet

12105818-1634670100731445.jpg
12105817-4454670101446990.jpg

D5oHGV4WsAA2_wY.jpg
D5oHGWCXoAAIbCQ.jpg
D5oHGWBWkAAzONW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news for those who shop with FYE... unless they are returned stock due to scratch or dent spotted under the cellophane wrap lol.

Looks like FYE picked some of the 3D+2D Steels up from Zavvi, selling them for $44.99!

Could be a seperate print run and they've just posted a stock photo for it. Why would they sell items with UK and Ire ratings in the U.S.?

Could be a seperate print run and they've just posted a stock photo for it. Why would they sell items with UK and Ire ratings in the U.S.?
They do it all the time, have you not seen the Mondo steelbook forum lately? The recent Disney x Mondo steelbooks are at FYE, they bought them from Zavvi and they’ve got all the UK logos and ratings on them

They’ve been doing that for months now actually. They’ve gotten most of the Disney/Pixar Mondo’s, they got the Zavvi Blu-ray+dvd of Mary Poppins Returns, which has the same artwork as best buy’s 4k release which has been on sale $5 less than FYE’s non-4k version.

They’re apparently just buying large quantity and importing it just like you or I would.

They do it all the time, have you not seen the Mondo steelbook forum lately? The recent Disney x Mondo steelbooks are at FYE, they bought them from Zavvi and they’ve got all the UK logos and ratings on them
I didn't know that.

I don't go in the Mondo forums because I have Zero interest in Mondos.

That's crazy. I thought there were some kind of regional laws? I guess it doesn't apply when the content is Region Free?

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I didn't know that.

I don't go in the Mondo forums because I have Zero interest in Mondos.

That's crazy. I thought there were some kind of regional laws? I guess it doesn't apply when the content is Region Free?
The craziest part is some of the discs aren’t region free! They also imported Sleeping Beauty’s Mondo steelbook and it is region B just like the rest of the UK discs for that movie

Yes, I thought all Disney's were region free.....

No not all. The Jungle Book and Pinocchio in the Mondo X line are region "B". Bolt is a region "B" SteelBook as are a few others in that other Zavvi line.

The Sleeping Beauty Mondo X has the region "ABC" logo on the disc and the back of the Mondo X slip. Also, it was tested by @paulboland in a region "A" player. Pictures from Moon can be found in the Sleeping Beauty Mondo X thread.