Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €49.98

51r0oZozU1L.jpg

51xKhb0pWAL.jpg
811xaizP0CL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MRD and Felix_ro
Fingers crossed lol. The movie was beyond epic so its essential we buy this lol

Exactly...... I wouldn't be surprised if next years Oscars have some nominations beyond just technical...... Danai Gurira's (Okoye/Michonne) Range of emotions portrayed on screen are HUGE and far beyond anything we've seen out of ANY comic book adapted film yet. To be able to show.... and not just act out Happy, Sad, Strong, Angry, Inner Conflict, Loyalty, and Sense of Duty...... It is hard to pull off any one of these well in just one film, but to do them ALL in one film is amazing!! That's talent that should not be looked over in my opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
The new avengers has a similar bust edition to this up for pre order does someone want to post it up just incase nobody knows.
Amazon fr.

If it's a money box then i probably be canceling and i feel so might others and this possibly dropping in price.
Its a bit to much for a plastic bank would rather use that money towards something better.

These busts are available to buy separately on amz.fr and are really cheap.
Looks like they are made of nasty plastic.
Just saying.
I thought this was going to be life sized at first. That would have been cool. I'm not into coin banks, so looks like a hard pass for me. Sorry @GI_SnakeEyes, motherbox > moneybox :D

I'm hoping they are the better quality deluxe ones, so I'm going to still hold on to my preorders for now until maybe a bit more info..... The deluxe ones Look a lot better check it out....

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B079GZ2X6F/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

And @Deckard99 MCU > DCEU......... LMFAO

Last edited: