marvel-avengers-infinity-war-hulk-art-scale-statue-iron-studios-903586-09-jpg.374430

Woooo! Can't wait until I get this in hand with Okoye!
I had the biggest brain fart ever while watching the movie. I was like damn Okoye looks so familiar .... looks like a slightly younger Viola Davis ..... when i got home i IMDB'd the movie to see and it was freaking Michonne from Walking Dead .... LOL ... to which im a huge fan of her character on TWD .... felt ashamed to not catch that while watching the movie. lol

I'll tag @spawnshop as he might get a nice laugh. You ever have to scan her head in person? :woot:

I had the biggest brain fart ever while watching the movie. I was like damn Okoye looks so familiar .... looks like a slightly younger Viola Davis ..... when i got home i IMDB'd the movie to see and it was freaking Michonne from Walking Dead .... LOL ... to which im a huge fan of her character on TWD .... felt ashamed to not catch that while watching the movie. lol

I'll tag @spawnshop as he might get a nice laugh. You ever have to scan her head in person? :woot:

lol

Such a kick-ass actress. Glad to see her in such a big film like BP

lol

Such a kick-ass actress. Glad to see her in such a big film like BP

She did a great job in the Tupac movie as Afeni Shakur .... who at a time was a crack addict .... so def a diff type of role for her but felt so real.