Black Panther - Big Sleeve Edition (Tesco Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Only available in stores, since the online shop is closing.

35239707_10213387949025584_6107424738789818368_n.jpg

*not my photo

I thought it was mentioned somewhere they was going to sell it online like tesco groceries. My home town when i loved in the uk was not the best for stuff being smaller store.
In past i used to order it online and have family member pick up. Then send over to me.
Now i cant even do that which is so annoying.
Why the hell do they give exclusive to tesco of all places just makes even harder to get hold of now more so with no site to order from.

popped into my tesco twice over the last 24 hours and this was the only ediition they have...I just want a 3D disc. lol

So anyone after one of these, they had about 8 on the shelf and I'd be happy to help a fellow collector obtain one (as long as they are in stock of course) - they were £25 so I'd just need that+ p&p costs to cover
PM me

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
popped into my tesco twice over the last 24 hours and this was the only ediition they have...I just want a 3D disc. lol

So anyone after one of these, they had about 8 on the shelf and I'd be happy to help a fellow collector obtain one (as long as they are in stock of course) - they were £25 so I'd just need that+ p&p costs to cover
PM me
Hi can you get me one of these please

I am a collector and none off the Tesco stores in my area (4 stores) dont stock them

Let me know if you can

Many thanks

Dave

Many

Hi can you get me one of these please

I am a collector and none off the Tesco stores in my area (4 stores) dont stock them

Let me know if you can

Many thanks

Dave

Many
Hi Dave, welcome to the forum! If @yeslek isn’t able to help you I’m sure one of our other Ninjas might he able to help you out. Once you have 20 posts you will be able to access the trading section where we have a thread that you can post in with the individual editions you are looking for. Enjoy the forum and give me a shout if you have any questions!:)