Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hello all,

This is for the DOUBLE LENTI ... see other thread for ONE CLICK

In anticipation of having likely less then desirable amounts of qty I've been contemplating on how to best proceed in efforts of fairness for all. We hear this release will be quite limited so we are just trying to best prepare in advance. If we end up with high qty then we can go another route.

Obviously, there is no perfect way as if it was perfect I wouldn't be typing this now.

What I will be doing is a live raffle where you have the right to purchase the edition if your name ends up in the amount of qty offered. Example. If there were 10 copies and 20 members signed up then the first 10 names in the raffle then have right to purchase.

raffle date etc to be announced later closer to further news likely late June.

raffle is free to sign up. requirements below.

THIS IS FOR "RIGHT TO PURCHASE" double lenti edition ... if you win, you will have a small window of time 48 hour perhaps etc. to purchase at that later date if you don't then you lose your spot.

Request in the thread below LINKING to a BLUFANS group buy on HDN that you participated in.

NO LINK where we can verify you have participated in a blufans groupbuy of the past then you wont be eligible and will be skipped over.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 74B6F70C-BA2F-4FBC-AA4A-F9F423BCBE76.png
    74B6F70C-BA2F-4FBC-AA4A-F9F423BCBE76.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.