Black Panther (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: June 17, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on Sunday May 5 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)
Note: With lenticular magnet

12105818-1634670100731445.jpg
12105817-4454670101446990.jpg

D5oHGV4WsAA2_wY.jpg
D5oHGWCXoAAIbCQ.jpg
D5oHGWBWkAAzONW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why not 2d, 3d and 4k in one ultimate edition?

eureka did/do dual format editions with dvd and bluray, which I thought was good as people who don't own Blu-Ray yet, could future proof their collection with those editions.

what if you have a 3d television but no 4k, but know eventually you will have a 4k set? these editions are not really good when we are in a transitional period.

they didn't even make the editions visually different, literally only the discs inside.

my guess is its more lucrative to force people to buy the same film twice, rather than give them the best of both worlds.

Art is awful. Same as the Tesco big sleeve

Wouldn’t mind this in 4K though

eureka did/do dual format editions with dvd and bluray, which I thought was good as people who don't own Blu-Ray yet, could future proof their collection with those editions.

what if you have a 3d television but no 4k, but know eventually you will have a 4k set? these editions are not really good when we are in a transitional period.

they didn't even make the editions visually different, literally only the discs inside.

my guess is its more lucrative to force people to buy the same film twice, rather than give them the best of both worlds.

Your guess is likely to be correct because Disney like to fleece us!!!

"Juandice: the medical term that describes yellowing of the skin and eyes. ... Jaundice forms when there is too much bilirubin in your system. Bilirubin is a yellow pigment that is created by the breakdown of dead red blood cells in the liver. Normally, the liver gets rid of bilirubin along with old red blood cells."
I don't think we want a Marvel super hero manifesting juandice, do we folks?(n)

You dont have to buy the film 2x at all. You have to choice to if you REALLY want to. Do you not already have any copies of this? I like the dual editions since it keeps the cost down. The world is moving away from 3d at home quite fast so just tacking that cost and disc on for everyone just inflates the price and cause people to complain about have 1 edition that is almost $45-50.