Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 7, 2023
Purchase links: Wakanda Artwork- Talokan Artwork
Price: $38.99

6530647_sd.jpg 6530638_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Group buys have been posted for both, I'm definitely doing limited GBs given these prices. Internally I cringed a bit when I posted these. Makes me think of OG premium prices! :(

TOLAKAN ART GO HERE -

WAKANDA ART GO HERE -

The worst movies get the coolest steels. Pass.
Just way until we see the Premiums for this movie!! I genuinely loved most of the posters for this movie Versus the other Phase 4 Mcu films like Doctor Strange 2 if it had a more expressive design I would have went for it but sadly it didn't

Just way until we see the Premiums for this movie!! I genuinely loved most of the posters for this movie Versus the other Phase 4 Mcu films like Doctor Strange 2 if it had a more expressive design I would have went for it but sadly it didn't
Don't hold your breath. As it stands nobody is doing premium releases for phase 4. I wouldn't hold out for it as a certainty.

Reactions: apsmith21
Are there any differences between the ones from best buy and zavvi?
TBC. I wouldn't take it as a given that there will definitely be differences. There have been recently with disney/mcu titles, so it's likely, but I'd wait for in hand shots of both before making judgement. If you're in the US though, you're relatively safe opting for bestbuy, it's everyone else that needs to worry about the import lol

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21
TBC. I wouldn't take it as a given that there will definitely be differences. There have been recently with disney/mcu titles, so it's likely, but I'd wait for in hand shots of both before making judgement. If you're in the US though, you're relatively safe opting for bestbuy, it's everyone else that needs to worry about the import lol
Understand

Ordered both and I‘ll probably keep both. It remains to be seen if I’ll keep the new Black Panther steel. Like the art, but I thought that about the 2nd BP release and I didn’t like it in hand (but now wish I’d kept it, since it’s sells for stupid money (esp given how long it took to sell out).

Both looks great. Even the Wakanda version looks better than the mock up

Hopefully the Namor version comes back in stock next week through zavvi on release day

Both looks great. Even the Wakanda version looks better than the mock up

Hopefully the Namor version comes back in stock next week through zavvi on release day
Agreed. Yeah i was quite surprised to see it sold out at zavvi. Can't remember the last time that happened at preorder stage. It is the better of the two, but it may also be in shorter supply..

Reactions: Flloydo