Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 7, 2023
Purchase links: Wakanda Artwork- Talokan Artwork
Price: $38.99

6530647_sd.jpg 6530638_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this last night and much preferred it over the first movie, even if Namor says at some point "I have more soldiers than this land has blades of grass" (or something like that), yet the final fight has about 100 people either side

Reactions: JRodDirector
Has anyone received a similar weird Email from Bestbuy lately.

I purchased the Talokan Bby exclusive steelbook and received an email early this morning stating the delivery has been permanently delayed. This is my 1st time receiving this error, has anyone experienced this situation before?

Yeah, apparently pretty much everyone who ordered the namor art has to pickup from store, they're not available for delivery. Gonna make this more difficult to get. Wakanda one unaffected

I ordered both BB versions, but the Namor one has not been shipped even though they took my money. Not sure if they will eventually ship it or have to give out refunds for online orders.

From what I’ve read this far from a couple of BBY insiders

1) most stock was shipped to stores
2) arrival to warehouses was delayed because of the snowstorm
3) with many BBY stores being lower staff because of layoffs, it will take a while got them to ship from stores.

I don’t have any permanently delayed messages, so crossing the fingers these ship soon.

In my previous experience BBY has always shipped my orders out.

• Informative
From what I’ve read this far from a couple of BBY insiders

1) most stock was shipped to stores
2) arrival to warehouses was delayed because of the snowstorm
3) with many BBY stores being lower staff because of layoffs, it will take a while got them to ship from stores.

I don’t have any permanently delayed messages, so crossing the fingers these ship soon.

In my previous experience BBY has always shipped my orders out.
Good to know. I noticed reports on Reddit that the heavy snowstorms have been affecting shipping/ delivery items and praying that's the primary issue.

I called my local Bby in Medford and they didn't even have any Namor steelbooks so I can't see the excuse of having to only buy in store if my local site doesn't even have any.

Good to know. I noticed reports on Reddit that the heavy snowstorms have been affecting shipping/ delivery items and praying that's the primary issue.

I called my local Bby in Medford and they didn't even have any Namor steelbooks so I can't see the excuse of having to only buy in store if my local site doesn't even have any.

It's all over the map. Some people say nothing was on the shelf, but the steelbooks were up front like they were guarding them for being rare or something. And then I've also seen photos of tons of copies on shelf as they would be normally in the movie "section".

I've previously used the trick of buying a couple of them for store pickup, waiting a bit and then changing to shipping. But that's not even allowed here as they've locked it down.

I'm not too concerned, the only question I would wonder about...if people start panic buying, going to the store and leaving their online orders in place. I wouldn't think that's a good idea given the price point of this one being close to $40 but
it seems plausible.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I've added 6 more copies to the WAKANDA group buy - a bunch of people asked, hopefully I got enough. I can order more if needed.

If you ordered online, it looks like you will be refunded for the Namor edition if it isn't shipped out by February 22nd.

Has anyone received a similar weird Email from Bestbuy lately.

I purchased the Talokan Bby exclusive steelbook and received an email early this morning stating the delivery has been permanently delayed. This is my 1st time receiving this error, has anyone experienced this situation before?

I got that message too. A few months back a similar situation happened with another Steelbook that I had pre-ordered at Best Buy. Not 100% which one, I think it might have been Nope. Got the same message and after a week of "delays" my order was cancelled. What was weird is that right after it was cancelled, I ordered it again and it shipped out right away. Sometimes Best Buy has a screwy system. I hope it doesn't result in more cancelled orders.