GA
Release date: October 7, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $11.99 $9.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Black Swan1.jpg

Black Swan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like the look of this and Jennifer’s body but I don’t get it. Why all in this style like a day of the dead celebration. Don’t make sense on the majority (including these too but I do like the art plus black swan is in my top 20)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
This is the only one that doesn't make much sense to me, since it's not a straight-up horror. Still looks pretty cool though IMO.

This is the only one that doesn't make much sense to me, since it's not a straight-up horror. Still looks pretty cool though IMO.

Id say a psychological horror imo. Like neon demon. But it does stand out the most in the set.
Reason for the art makes sense to me now with the designer showing his Mexican heritage through the style.

The prints look decent

Id say a psychological horror imo. Like neon demon. But it does stand out the most in the set.
Reason for the art makes sense to me now with the designer showing his Mexican heritage through the style.

The prints look decent
I've always thought of it as a thriller, but genres are so mixed nowadays... hell, there are a lot of horrors that are comedies to me lol.

I actually follow the artist on social media as I really love his unique style... forgot he was Mexican, but that definitely explains it!

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo and dfoles
I can try and help but it will be easier when it's back in stock for shipping, currently in store pickup only.

It’s fine, I’m gona wait it out. Is the picture issue fixed yet?

It’s fine, I’m gona wait it out. Is the picture issue fixed yet?

Yes and no.

Took over 24 hours to update everything.

However, I think the backup might have overwritten Saturday night uploads, so I would suggest re-uploading just to be safe.

Sorry for any trouble.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes and no.

Took over 24 hours to update everything.

However, I think the backup might have overwritten Saturday night uploads, so I would suggest re-uploading just to be safe.

Sorry for any trouble.

No worries. I’ll do it later when I’m back from work

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21