Mondo Black Swan OST by Clint Mansell (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,278 0 0
Now live at mondotees.com, variant and black vinyl still available!

Just copped the variant :drool::drool::drool:

Feb 24, 2017
Reactions
30 0 0
Any info on how the sound quality is for the color variant? thinking about getting a copy but wont if its a bad transfer like Mondos The Fountain.

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,278 0 0
Any info on how the sound quality is for the color variant? thinking about getting a copy but wont if its a bad transfer like Mondos The Fountain.
Mine sounds perfect. But also my Fountain does. And all other of my colored Mondo/Death Waltz.

Feb 24, 2017
Reactions
30 0 0
Mine sounds perfect. But also my Fountain does. And all other of my colored Mondo/Death Waltz.
So i purchased a used copy off ebay, got a good price and visually the record looks pristine. I cleaned it before use but i have pops throughout. Maybe i just have bad luck or something, i only own two color LP's and both have issues.

I dont own a machine to clean so i might take them to a record store and see if they can provide some sort of deeper cleaning.

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,278 0 0
So i purchased a used copy off ebay, got a good price and visually the record looks pristine. I cleaned it before use but i have pops throughout. Maybe i just have bad luck or something, i only own two color LP's and both have issues.

I dont own a machine to clean so i might take them to a record store and see if they can provide some sort of deeper cleaning.
Damn, that's too bad mate. I really don't have any problems. I use the Knosti too clean my wax. Best and cheapest cleaning machine in my opinion.
But I don't know if it really helps since you tried to clean it already. Sounds more like a bad pressing from what you say :dunno: