Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: September 14, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

B W.png

BW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I have to keep my Zavvi order, since Best Buy Canada gets 3 new Steelbooks a year now, and only gets 10 copies of each.. so frustrating!

Reactions: sarzamora
Thank you for your recent pre-order of Black Widow (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo).

We wanted to let you know that, due to continuing inventory delays, your order will take longer than expected to arrive. It will now be shipping out by September 14, 2021.

We're sorry about this, and we want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving. We'll send you another email when your order has shipped.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for choosing Best Buy.

Kind regards,

The Best Buy Team

Yep.

I'm wondering why they haven't sent out the same email for the Zack Snyder Justice League SteelBook that is scheduled to be released the same day. I know it was delayed a few days in the U.S. and their release day was September 7th.

So either they already have them or they don't yet know when they're getting them and decided not to send an email yet.

I haven't been charged for either release yet.

Wow on the west coast even. Mine still shows processing. My Paypal has been pre-authorized and the "cancel order" button has disappeared from my order on Best Buy's site but it has reached the shipping status yet.

I know, right? What's next? East Coast gets completely shut out because they moved the main distribution centre to Richmond, BC? :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Well this is a new one for me. I didn't even know they had a sorting center in Winnipeg.

Expected delivery Sept. 20 by end of day.

That's not until Monday. Well that sucks :LOL:

Delivery progress
Information updated: Sept. 14
DateTimeProgress
Sept. 145:15 pmShipment received at originating postal facility
Winnipeg, MB

Well this is a new one for me. I didn't even know they had a sorting center in Winnipeg.

Expected delivery Sept. 20 by end of day.

That's not until Monday. Well that sucks :LOL:

Delivery progress
Information updated: Sept. 14
DateTimeProgress
Sept. 145:15 pmShipment received at originating postal facility
Winnipeg, MB
What'd I say. They are slowly creeping west.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian