Price: €34.99
Note: Includes a booklet

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-4.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not watched it yet, the reviews are not good saying one of the worst marvel films yet
I wouldn't say that personally. Easily better than IM3 for example. Prefer it over a fair few others as well. It wasn't amazing, but it was enjoyable.

Lots of Black Panther hate, odd, I thought it was well received. I think it was one of the better entries in recent years. Black Widow was easily better than Captain Marvel though, even though that wasn't exactly sh*t either.

Reactions: RMA
Lots of Black Panther hate, odd, I thought it was well received.
No serious critic wanted to say it was bad because many would lose their jobs, They would have been hounded by the Twitter Woke BLM mob. Ask an actual critic from Empire etc away from social media "I have" and you will get a more balanced view of the film. Great characters, superb acting and if he had survived he'd of got his Winter Soldier next, with a little more time and thought into the production. But as the 1st film stands, terrible script, bad rushed effects, poor story. It's a really poor film, made fast to calm the "theres no black hero's mob" before DC could do it. Looking back now with the problems DC have with racism at Warner and the basic removing of Rays character to nothing but a joke, Marvel had nothing to worry about, but they had to be first.

No serious critic wanted to say it was bad because many would lose their jobs, They would have been hounded by the Twitter Woke BLM mob. Ask an actual critic from Empire etc away from social media "I have" and you will get a more balanced view of the film. Great characters, superb acting and if he had survived he'd of got his Winter Soldier next, with a little more time and thought into the production. But as the 1st film stands, terrible script, bad rushed effects, poor story. It's a really poor film, made fast to calm the "theres no black hero's mob" before DC could do it. Looking back now with the problems DC have with racism at Warner and the basic removing of Rays character to nothing but a joke, Marvel had nothing to worry about, but they had to be first.
Script ain't great, I'll give you that. It's a little all over the place most of the time. The characters and acting were fantastic though and really pulled the film along. It was evidently rushed, but I don't really think that really impacted the effects. Personally, I didn't think it was any better or worse than numerous other MCU entries in that respect.

Watched Black Widow Wednesday, very enjoyable. Haven’t seen any bad reviews.

As for all the nonsense about movies like IM3, CM and BP, all grossed over a billion worldwide and that doesn’t happen without repeat viewings so.... it’s all subjective innit?
I think that mainly happens because its the mcu and people go to watch all of them marathon style when a new entry comes out. That stands regardless of how much they didn't like a certain film in the back catalogue to be honest.

That being said you can't argue with gross figures like that, no. In the grand sceme of things I don't think any are BAD films, some are just a fair bit worse than others.

Yup. Can't pan a female centered movie nowadays. See Birds of Prey and the latest Charlie's Angels. What is the world coming to?

Reactions: Hereticz
no change on a 3D steelbook issue?

i was hoping that FNAC would do this for Black widow , like they did with wonderman 1984 4K/3D/2D steelbook

the movie is in the cinema in dolby atmos 3D , then why not also release a 3D issue?

Reactions: chza56