Note: Includes a booklet

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-4.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no change on a 3D steelbook issue?

i was hoping that FNAC would do this for Black widow , like they did with wonderman 1984 4K/3D/2D steelbook

the movie is in the cinema in dolby atmos 3D , then why not also release a 3D issue?
Different distributors there bud. WB France still release 3D now, Godzilla vs kong for example. I can't remember the last 3D steel disney released in France, they've certainly never released a 4K/3D combo there regardless.

If disney do release a 3D steel of BW, it'll probably only be in the UK, it won't have atmos and it'll be separate to the 4K release. I'm not convinced this will even get a 3D steel release to be honest. We'll have to see.

Also, as far as I can tell, BW is not being shown in IMAX 3D anywhere. Definitely not in the UK anyway. Meaning that the expanded scenes are in 2D, rather than 3D this time around. So that should in extention mean there won't be any on a 3D disc.

Last edited:
BW is Imax 3D in France I saw it two days ago :)

In France, previous MCU movies had a 3D Blu ray release but it was before Covid-19 and I fear Disney decided to stop and keep only 4k for MCU in the same way they chose to keep only standard Blu ray for animation movies unfortunately (no 3d and no 4k discs for Disney/Pixar..)

Let's see in some weeks with final confirmations in terms of editions..

BW is Imax 3D in France I saw it two days ago :)

In France, previous MCU movies had a 3D Blu ray release but it was before Covid-19 and I fear Disney decided to stop and keep only 4k for MCU in the same way they chose to keep only standard Blu ray for animation movies unfortunately (no 3d and no 4k discs for Disney/Pixar..)

Let's see in some weeks with final confirmations in terms of editions..

then you are lucky , I was hoping on a Imax release for BW , but in the netherlands only Dolby atmos 3D release. Indeed to bad that Disney would not be releasing any 3D steelbook version anymore, i fear indeed that endgame was the last one in 3D

watched it yesterday in cinema.. maybe I got nostalgic because it was the first time since 1 1/2 year I was in a cinema but I think the movie was decent. some cringe slapstick but all in all watchable & definitly not the worst MCU movie

Reactions: Hereticz
Different distributors there bud. WB France still release 3D now, Godzilla vs kong for example. I can't remember the last 3D steel disney released in France, they've certainly never released a 4K/3D combo there regardless.

If disney do release a 3D steel of BW, it'll probably only be in the UK, it won't have atmos and it'll be separate to the 4K release. I'm not convinced this will even get a 3D steel release to be honest. We'll have to see.

Also, as far as I can tell, BW is not being shown in IMAX 3D anywhere. Definitely not in the UK anyway. Meaning that the expanded scenes are in 2D, rather than 3D this time around. So that should in extention mean there won't be any on a 3D disc.

on the german site blu ray disc de I see listings for a blu ray 3D steelbook and normal blu ray 3D

not sure if these are already confirmed and might be issued by german mediamarkt or saturn

on the german site blu ray disc de I see listings for a blu ray 3D steelbook and normal blu ray 3D

not sure if these are already confirmed and might be issued by german mediamarkt or saturn
Yeah I haven't seen those confirmed yet, disc.de are often wrong/jump the gun on releases like this. If the UK get a 3D steel it wouldn't surprise me if Germany do, It would if france do though (referring directly to your post in this thread).

Nah nah no where near the worst marvel. That’s still Incredible Hulk and Thor 2 and they are still watchable. For me black panther gets better with each watch (except those CGI rhinos) and I love cap marvel anyway. Not sure which is better out of the 2 for me. Maybe this one.

Only thing that lets this down is Ray Winstone and his poor accent.

Reactions: samdavies
Only thing that lets this down is Ray Winstone and his poor accent.
That accent was appalling :rofl: He just couldn't hold back his east end twang. Say more than 3 words in a row and you could hear it. Probably the only sour note I have about the film though, all enjoyable otherwise.

Reactions: Flloydo
This movie had awful timing. her story ended with end game, and people are going to have a hard time investing any emotions with this character.