Price: €34.99
Note: Includes a booklet

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-4.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah nah no where near the worst marvel. That’s still Incredible Hulk and Thor 2 and they are still watchable. For me black panther gets better with each watch (except those CGI rhinos) and I love cap marvel anyway. Not sure which is better out of the 2 for me. Maybe this one.

Only thing that lets this down is Ray Winstone and his poor accent.
Watched it last night and it was middle of the road Marvel for me... had some great moments and was enjoyable enough, but it was still too little too late and felt kinda unnecessary overall. They should've made a Black Widow solo movie long before now, but obviously they were being too stubborn with their idea of female-led movies back in the day and were only convinced it could actually work once they saw how successful Wonder Woman was. Johansson deserved better IMO. That said, I'm excited to see more of Florence Pugh in the MCU... she was great! And I'd really like to see David Harbour return as Red Guardian at some point too.

Watched it last night and it was middle of the road Marvel for me... had some great moments and was enjoyable enough, but it was still too little too late and felt kinda unnecessary overall. They should've made a Black Widow solo movie long before now, but obviously they were being too stubborn with their idea of female-led movies back in the day and were only convinced it could actually work once they saw how successful Wonder Woman was. Johansson deserved better IMO. That said, I'm excited to see more of Florence Pugh in the MCU... she was great! And I'd really like to see David Harbour return as Red Guardian at some point too.

Should of happened before infinity war but I’ll take what I can. That includes Florence

Reactions: Noodles
Watched it this weekend and thought it was awful.. The bad guy was terrible, Taskmaster was garbage and the "humour" was cringe inducing. I was disappointed that no other big characters made a cameo. How dumb was that Budapest stuff to not include a flashback scene with Hawkeye? This franchise has established character crossovers as high point during the film and to not have one is plain stupid. The constant name drops of other characters is dumb too

So far Phase 4 has been dogshit with Loki being an exception! I really don't care for new incarnations of Captain America or Black Widow, just give me the originals or a new character. After watching trailers for Shang chi and Eternals I think I'm gonna be done with this franchise after Thor 4, Guardians 3 and Spider-man 3

Watched it this weekend and thought it was awful.. The bad guy was terrible, Taskmaster was garbage and the "humour" was cringe inducing. I was disappointed that no other big characters made a cameo. How dumb was that Budapest stuff to not include a flashback scene with Hawkeye? This franchise has established character crossovers as high point during the film and to not have one is plain stupid. The constant name drops of other characters is dumb too

So far Phase 4 has been dogshit with Loki being an exception! I really don't care for new incarnations of Captain America or Black Widow, just give me the originals or a new character. After watching trailers for Shang chi and Eternals I think I'm gonna be done with this franchise after Thor 4, Guardians 3 and Spider-man 3

So what you're saying is that you're only giving the MCU 3 more chances?

So what you're saying is that you're only giving the MCU 3 more chances?

No, I guess I'm saying that when the current crop of actors retire or fulfil their contracts I'm done. Captain Marvel was bad, black Panther was worse so I've checked-out of those franchises. Ant-man was okay but Ant-man 2 was trash so don't care about Quantumania... I guess I'm just tired of the formula of ******, uninteresting villains and ropey humour. Once all the characters I liked from the first 3 phases are done so am I

Quite like that, I haven't bought a WWA MCU steel since Doctor Strange but could see my buying that

That’s a lot better than I thought!

EDIT: I think the artwork is done by Tracie Ching, she’s done some posters/ artwork for Disney and the art style looks similar to hers!

Last edited: