Note: Includes a booklet

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-4.jpg
Black-Widow-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

This question has nothing do with this release. I was wondering what the chances of getting a refund or replacement from FNAC for something damaged?.

Thanks
You have to return the item first. Fnac will refund or exchange several days (sometimes weeks) after receiving the damaged item. Black Widow will likely be sold out before November 12th, so you won't be able to get a replacement as it looks like they don't keep any backup copies.
From experience, they tend to "forget" to send the replacement item and you have to contact customer service (which is pathetic). For safety, I always order 2 copies (when it comes to a special Fnac edition).

You have to return the item first. Fnac will refund or exchange several days (sometimes weeks) after receiving the damaged item. Black Widow will likely be sold out before November 12th, so you won't be able to get a replacement as it looks like they don't keep any backup copies.
From experience, they tend to "forget" to send the replacement item and you have to contact customer service (which is pathetic). For safety, I always order 2 copies (when it comes to a special Fnac edition).
Thanks, that sounds like a lost cause.

no change on a 3D steelbook issue?

i was hoping that FNAC would do this for Black widow , like they did with wonderman 1984 4K/3D/2D steelbook

the movie is in the cinema in dolby atmos 3D , then why not also release a 3D issue?
Issue?
I just assume covid killed any and all 3d disney discs going forward (main reason I kept buying the classics was for that 3d disc...gonna be hard to keep up with marvel now too)

Y'know when something sounds too good to be true...
CeDe.com have a listing for a French 4K steelbook for €28.99 (reduced from €30.99), & that should include delivery
Fnac still have this for €34.99 + delivery
:dunno: