Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 27, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Black Widow Jcard.jpg

Black Widow Front.jpg Black Widow Back.jpg Black Widow Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Ill wait to the inevitable rerelease, as i do not dig the artwork not did i actually enjoy the movie that much.

Most likely, this week or next week or the week after....

Anyhow, still don't see the point in pre-ordering, just wait until it's in stock and use a discount code...
I do wonder how many will rush to pre order at full price when the release date is literally 18 days away.

I semi get it if the pre order is months away. I do it myself. But the last few months I’ve either cancelled 2 weeks before release or I’ve just not pre ordered at all and I wait. In fact I have zero pre orders with zavvi for one of the first times in my steel collecting years

Reactions: MM3
I do wonder how many will rush to pre order at full price when the release date is literally 18 days away.

I semi get it if the pre order is months away. I do it myself. But the last few months I’ve either cancelled 2 weeks before release or I’ve just not pre ordered at all and I wait. In fact I have zero pre orders with zavvi for one of the first times in my steel collecting years
It's like the Thing steelbook exclusive, cancelled after seeing the artwork and just purchased the standard 4k steelbook on amazon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
For anyone that can’t see it

7am Friday for red carpet and 9am for general sale

lol it’s absolutely pointless having red carpet in this instance

For anyone that can’t see it

7am Friday for red carpet and 9am for general sale

lol it’s absolutely pointless having red carpet in this instance
Still get a small chance to get discount on it. So not totally pointless.
To be honest apart from that in terms of getting a pre order red carpet is pointless anyway. I have never seen a steelbook sell out before general sale

Still get a small chance to get discount on it. So not totally pointless.
To be honest apart from that in terms of getting a pre order red carpet is pointless anyway. I have never seen a steelbook sell out before general sale

I meant the 2 hour window from red carpet to general sale

regardless of the steel being red carpet or standard pre order there’s always the small chance of the code. Red carpet makes no difference

Last edited:
I meant the 2 hour window from red carpet to general sa

regardless of the steel being red carpet or standard pre order there’s always the small chance of the code. Red carpet makes no difference
Never seen the code work for general sale only when preorder goes live first for Redcarpet.
And what's the difference between and 2 and a hour 3 hour window? Red carpet early access means nothing anyway really like I said. Always still available when go on general sale.

Never seen the code work for general sale only when preorder goes live first for Redcarpet.
And what's the difference between and 2 and a hour 3 hour window? Red carpet early access means nothing anyway really like I said. Always still available when go on general sale.

Its worked for me in the past. If you’re there quick and before the pre order time. Both general Pre order and red carpet

its usually a 6 hour window which is a massive difference and sometimes a 3 hour. My point is the 2 hour is just stranger. But the main perk for red carpet is free shipping across the board. If you order a lot that is.