Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 27, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Black Widow Jcard.jpg

Black Widow Front.jpg Black Widow Back.jpg Black Widow Inside.jpg

Last edited:
@deadlyleadly
You don't need to be red carpet subscriber to use code REDDIT

You can use REDDIT code on releases from or after release date as in instock items

Red Carpet subscribers have a different discount code
Thanks for that....still £30 for a none 3d, none premium steel...but as its Marvel, I have to have a copy....not ordered from Zavvi since Endgame....feel dirty

Not mine

There's a truly horrendous unboxing on YouTube where you can almost see the silver reflections that you can see in this pic. Not sure it's full gloss though, still can't tell. Oh and this isn't the Zavvi edition before anyone asks but I'm sure that one will be the same

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
£23 delivered at Amazon IT (English title on front J-card + spine) as per the listing.
Worst site... Amount of dented steels i got from them... i stopped ordering from them.
What baffles me is they use same package as all other Amazon sites yet amount of steels that come dented is just insane.
Thx but no thx.

Judging by the awful unboxing and these 2 posts, the EU steel is spot gloss. The red is definitely gloss, the white might be gloss, but the characters are definitely matte w/ metallic base.

So this isn’t the same as the Australian one that was posted? Ffs

I hit 'em up with a shipping ETA query so will see what happens. I'm assuming they like everyone else are struggling to get staff what with paying crap wages and zero hours contracts...

USA release looks to be exactly the same (apart from the uhd logo on the spine) for anyone who's interested. Spot gloss on the red, matte on the centre characters. Saves me the import.

Reactions: Chemartin_1